Virtualsense Event | Monria / Toulan Development Team Celebrates 5 Year Anniversary

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

VS-Team-5-YrAnnivEvent-112820.png

break-c.png
The path to Planet Partner status was carefully crafted with incremental achievements along a 15 year journey that began with trading, calculated investments, creating a real world business to specifically fund those investments (Virtualsense), and knowing when to make a move to acquire virtual real estate to further an even more measured path to making a difference for the communities we serve. To say that Ant has been a savvy business man in this virtual universe is an understatement.

As the Monria Team from Nov 26, 2015 to Aug 19, 2020 when we added Planet Toulan to our virtual family, we gave a dedicated focus on building a Monria community in the manner that would become a cohesive environment of players helping one another. We may be celebrating our 5 year anniversary as a team, but the four of us have been friends for almost the 15+ years that we have been in Entropia Universe, and as players, we have not only experienced a great deal, but we were always tuned in to what players were asking for, and what they needed, and we wanted to use those elements of importance to build our own community.

We are now using this same formula toward elevating our Toulan community as well, and it is coming along splendidly. We have many community member volunteers who are supporting our efforts in building another strong community who help each other, and Toulan and Monria are evolving into one expanding community that continues to amaze us. Our work, from both a development and community perspective is to deliver the best experiences possible, and this is something we want to continue doing in partnership with the community because we want to know what is important to you. We appreciate that you continue to post suggestions and give feedback, but also report bugs and glitches because we do pay attention, and these are things that require a dedicated focus in a timely manner.

As a result of something that occurred in the universe on Thursday (Nov 12th), I want to address some specifics so that the community has clarification. There was a brief discussion in Toulan chat about the Toulan shops and apartments and how they would be acquired once released. There was speculation and guessing going on, but as things progressed outside of the Toulan chat in private (as it was reported to me), it suddenly became a rumor and question as to whether a particular community member had inside information regarding how the shops and apartments would be acquired based on his comments in this discussion.

There are many volunteer community members that I work very closely with who are involved in one or more Community Initiative Programs (CIP), who work quite hard to support our efforts, and some even manage parts of the programs. However, this does not mean that they know anything more than any other community member. It bothers me that someone would even think that of us after we have spent 5 years together as a team building our reputation, and have done everything possible to make sure that everything is fair and above board, and that no one player or group have an advantage over others.

We have a lot of development in the works right now for both Monria and Toulan, and we want to give you as much as possible and as soon as possible, and because I know what's coming for both locations, I like to tease at times to let you know you have much to look forward to, but never have I ever told anyone, either publicly or privately, anything about the specifics of any development without an approval from Ant. We don't have control over how someone posts their speculation or guessing, so I am asking that if anyone has any question whatsoever about this sort of thing, to please contact me and I will set the record straight.

I can promise you that as a team, it is important for us that we have the trust of the community in knowing that we will be straight forward with you and that we will always do what is honorable and right. We take extra measures to insure that, and will continue to be open, honest and take pride in our integrity in doing so.

Success without integrity is failure ... we don't intend to fail. Integrity isn't being perfect, it's being authentic.

Here's to many more years not only as a team supporting our community, but a team in partnership with our community toward an evolving success story.

Thank you for your ongoing support ... you will always be our primary focus.
break-c.png

VIRTUALSENSE CELEBRATES 5 YEAR TEAM ANNIVERSARY | EVENT DETAILS
break-c.png
Date | Saturday, November 28th
Time | 00:00 -to- 23:59 game time
(to determine game time -- click on your System tab in the chat box and then press U ... or
press the period key if you haven't remapped your keyboard since the graphics update)
Location | Entire Moon

RULES & GUIDELINES
  • you do not need to register at EntropiaLife for this event ... globals/hofs are automatically recorded
  • please ask questions in Monria chat and refrain from PM'ing DME if at all possible
  • be considerate of your fellow participants during the event
  • --- this includes not cluttering TP areas in the craters with vehicles and/or landing on top of people
  • --- when going back out into the field, please be considerate of where you land and pick up vehicles
  • --- turrets don't work during our events, so please don't drag mobs to the TP areas
  • TEAMING
  • teams must have the name Monria in the team name to be eligible for prizes
  • please do not use symbols in your team name so it gets into the filter for the event data spreadsheet
  • please register your Team Name and Team Leader in this thread
  • --- any prizes won will be given to the Team Leader for distribution
  • societies cannot have more than one team name with their society name in it
  • HEALERS
  • if you hire a healer and don't team, your globals/hofs will count as Solo entries
  • if you team with a healer, or anyone else, your globals/hofs will count as Team entries
  • MINING
  • all of Monria is open to those who wish to participate in the mining portion of the event
  • if you get a claim in an area where you are challenged to excavate it because of mobs ...
  • --- ask in Monria chat to see if any of our VCAT members are available to assist
break-c.png

24 HOUR HUNTING & MINING | DETAILS
break-c.png
Date | Saturday, November 28th -- Time Begins | 00:00 game time -- Time Ends | 23:59 game time
Location | Entire Moon -- (see specific increased mob spawn locations in the link below)

Right click on the following links and open in a new tab -- these are PDF files for downloading:

Increased Mob Spawn Locations
Monria Mob Levels / HP - Wave Locations - Pets - Yogs Burrow Sweating

Also, here are links to help you navigate Monria, but also find items in shops and shopkeepers:
Right click on the links to open in a new tab.

Monria Interactive Map
Monria Shops Inventory Tool
break-c.png

HUNTING & MINING | EVENT PRIZES
break-c.png
HEADS UP ... if you haven't done so already, make sure you pick up the:
For those still working on the chapters mission (The Order of the Elder Gods), here is Ant's response to those who have made comments, suggestions, and have questions -- hopefully this will help.

This too is a downloadable PDF file -- right click and open in a new tab.

Chapters Mission -- Ant's Statement
break-c.png
SOLO HUNTING
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Shoggoth -- Prize -- 200 PED + ArMatrix LR-10 (L) -- Per-Erik Puja Jonsson
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Yog -- Prize -- 200 PED + ArMatrix LR-20 (L) -- Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Cultist -- Prize -- 200 PED + ArMatrix LR-30 (L) -- Dakanti Dazz Mann
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Shub -- Prize --> 200 PED + ArMatrix LR-40 (L) -- SgtL Joat Mount-Islet
TEAM HUNTING
  • Highest Team Global/HoF -- Shoggoth -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Groovy Monria Moon
  • Highest Team Global/HoF -- Yog -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Monria Community Assistance Team
  • Highest Team Global/HoF -- Cultist -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Titans of Space Starfleet Monria
  • Highest Team Global/HoF -- Shub -- Prize --> 200 PED -- TusaLusa Monria Party
MINING
  • Highest global/hof on any ore/enmatter -- 200 PED + DSEC Seeker L30 (L) -- Crazy TeraDonte Tapok
  • First Lowest global on any ore/enmatter -- 100 PED + D-Class Amp -- Heidi Hatatfatcat Stassinopolis
  • Last Lowest global on any ore/enmatter -- 100 PED + D-Class Amp -- Alexandru Vrajeala Toni
The additional item prizes for each category were donated by the Sith Family.
  • Sith Jedi Meister
  • bella chia chinka
  • Count Cristo Monte
Total event globals/hofs -- 1393

SPREADSHEET RESULTS

There was a total of 806 globals/hofs during the 24 hr event time.

You can see all of the results in Ant's spreadsheet here where individual global/hof totals are included.
Right click and open in a new tab.
break-c.png
SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY PRIZE
  • Apartment up for Grabs
  • how you win -- Most Globals/HoFs -- across hunting and mining
  • that means -- most globals/hofs either from hunting, mining, or a combination of both wins the apartment
Apartment Winner -- Rhagnar Rhag Thormilium -- 158 globals/hofs
break-c.png
RULES ON HOW YOU WIN
  • Solo Hunting, Team Hunting
  • you can only win one Solo and one Team hunting prize
  • you can also win a mining prize based on the following rules
  • Mining
  • if you get the highest global/hof and one of the lowest globals ... you win the highest
  • if you win the highest, you are not eligible for either the first or last lowest global prizes
  • the person who wins the first lowest global is not eligible to win the last lowest global
  • if you get the first lowest global, you can continue mining toward getting the highest
  • Example ... you get the first lowest global and have the first recorded time
  • --- this means you win the first lowest global prize
  • --- but there's an incentive to continue mining to see if you can get the highest global/hof
  • --- if you do, then the person who had the lowest global with the time right after yours ...
  • ---------- would win the first lowest global prize
  • Additional Information
  • you can win prizes in solo/team hunting and mining based on the above rules
  • in case of a draw for any of the prizes, the first recorded time will apply
  • Anhithe will extract the data from EntropiaLife after the event and determine the winners
  • --- he will also create a gobal/hof data spreadsheet that will be posted with the results
  • the results will be added to the first post in this event thread sometime on Sunday
break-c.png
INSTRUCTIONS TO CAPTURE THE DSEC MINING CAMP & DSEC MILITARY CAMP CRATER TPs
(formerly known as the South and West Craters)
  • from the DSEC Forensics Crater, go SE to the abandoned mine, follow the road
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [38487, 19936, 31]
  • --- be mindful that there are Yogs outside the abandoned mine entrance
  • --- they should be mostly off to the left unless someone aggro'd them
  • --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
  • --- this will take you to the DSEC Mining Camp crater ... capture the TP and then ...
  • from the DSEC Mining Camp TP follow the road out to the abandoned mine
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [37744, 17987, 110]
  • --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
  • --- this will take you to the DSEC Military Camp crater ... capture the TP
break-c.png
MONRIA EVENT TEAMS

Groovy Monria Moon

Team Leader: Lady Ladyburn Land

TusaLusa Monria Party
Team Leader: vitor rotiV3tuga Zezere

Crazy for Monria
Team Leader: Insanemadnesss