DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
VS-Qtrly-Dec-2020-FrontCover.png

break-c.png

I, and the Virtualsense Media Support Team members, are pleased to present the Virtualsense Quarterly | 2020 magazine issue with another focus on Planet Toulan who became part of our Virtualsense family on August 19th.

There still may be a few more tweaks made, but the PDF file will be replaced if there are any further edits.

Here is the link to access the PDF file for viewing and downloading:
  • right click on the link and open in a new tab
  • you can read the magazine in single page mode in your browser -- it looks nicer, or
  • you can download the PDF file and open it up in Acrobat Reader
Virtualsense Quarterly | December 2020

If you download the PDF and want to view it in proper two-page view, do the following:
  • click on View
  • then click on Page Display
  • then choose Two Page View
  • make sure to check mark the following as well
  • --- Show Gaps Between Pages
  • --- Show Cover Page in Two Page View
A huge thank you to Kendra, Shadow, Malgar and Morrath for their contributions toward making this issue possible, and a big thank you to those who contributed content such as Heidi and Pinthas, and to the Toulan and Monria community members for their player profiles.

Thanks to Ant too for yet another awesome VU that reveals how serious he is taking his new developer role, and why he's the right person to lead this team into the future. I know I've mentioned this many times before, but even after 5 years together as a team, we are just getting started, especially now that we have Toulan.
break-c.png

" HAPPY READING "
break-c.png

Attachments

• VS-Qtrly-Dec-2020-Final.pdf
    13.6 MB · Views: 2,195

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just as an FYI ... in my haste to get the magazine finished and published, I neglected to add Alaina Bonnie Knight's video stream to the magazine ... I love how she dresses the part and looks like a royal Princess of the Queen's Court. :p

I have since redeemed myself and added her video stream to the bottom of Page 17, and the PDF link in the post above has been updated to reflect the corrected version of the magazine.

As always, thanks Bonnie for your support of both Toulan and Monria, it's greatly appreciated. :thumbsup

Levi

Monria Citizen
Shop Owner
Nice read, did Heidi ever locate the glowing box that knocked her over the edge?

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I'm so sorry I thought I had replied to this ages ago.

As usual a brilliant read. You do a great job on the Magazine every Quarter DM :) and the effort put into it is apparent when reading it.
I loved the cover image it felt very Christmassy :)

I particularly love the player profiles in each release, and the fiction :) well done Heidi :)

Also the Poem by Pinthas was fantastic too wow :)

I can't wait for the next issue :) no pressure ;)

Top Bottom