Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

FrontCover.png

break-c.png
I, and the Virtualsense Media Team members for this issue (Kendra and ShadowDragonV) are pleased to present the Virtualsense Quarterly | December 2021 magazine issue with a primary focus on Elara, the 2nd section of the DSEC-9 map.

Here is the link to access the PDF file for viewing and downloading:
  • right click on the link and open in a new tab
  • you can read the magazine in single page mode in your browser -- or
  • you can download the PDF file and open it up in Acrobat Reader
Virtualsense Quarterly | December 2021

If you download the PDF and want to view it in proper two-page view (which is recommended for the full effect), do the following:
  • click on View
  • then click on Page Display
  • then choose Two Page View
  • make sure to check mark the following as well
  • --- Show Gaps Between Pages
  • --- Show Cover Page in Two Page View
A huge thank you to Kendra and Shadow for their contributions toward making this issue possible.

For this issue, as with all issues, Shadow was my constant throughout the process and in the trenches with me from beginning to end. She's learned some new digital software as well and now does all needed graphic transparencies, and any other miscellaneous things that need to be done in the way of graphics. By the way ... Shadow is the one who dressed all the mobs in Christmas outfits -- she ROCKS -- and I wrote the VS 2022 Horoscopes, we really had fun with that.

Kendra is a VS Team member who works with development and missions and provides information and graphics I wouldn't ordinarily be able to get on time. She's also active at the forum and pays attention to feedback to see if there's anything she can address.

As always, mega thanks to Ant for creating such an engaging and vibrant environment across our locations. He never ceases to amaze me with his creativity, especially his official storyline writing that now connects all 3 locations, but I can also say that about Kendra as well, because she's right in the thick of the development and missions process too. She's always ready to lend support when needed. I love this team, and I feel blessed to be a part of it, but also blessed to work with so many of our community program teams to make things happen.

Our community is nothing less than phenomenal, I love that we are so caringly connected.

Thank You 💜

Attachments

• Dec-2021-Qtrly.pdf
    19.7 MB · Views: 1,179

iHadAFunday

This is sure to trigger some 😅 (attached)
Good read, thanks! Looking forward to 2022 on Toulan!

Attachments

• star trek r2d2.jpg
    star trek r2d2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 205

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Finally finished my Christmas Annual ;) I loved the Horoscopes. I had no idea you were doing that....Really funny

As always you did a fantastic job ( I love that you have me on the team for the tiny bit I contribute 🤪 )

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you Kendra, and your contributions help a lot to pull the magazine together ... it's really appreciated. 💜

Shadow and I had a lot of fun working on the VS 2022 Horoscopes ... she dressed up all the mobs and did an outstanding job of it, and I was in sleep deprivation mode when I wrote the horoscopes, so I kept myself entertained in the process. I think what made it easier is that I took the actual characteristics of each star sign and implemented them into the horoscope, so ... anyone can have a look at their horoscope to see what mob sign they are, as well as what the trait characteristics are for their star sign.

This time, I decided not to tell or show you and Ant what was going in the magazine, or give you a preview because I wanted it to be a surprise. I know Ant doesn't tell me everything about a VU release because it's part of the fun bits for him to see what my reaction will be when it comes out ... I actually like that, so I thought I would return the favor. :p

I'm working on something new for my annual New Years message ... stand by. :)

Top Bottom