Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

VS Qtrly - June 2021.png

break-c.png
I, and the Virtualsense Media Team members for this issue are pleased to present the Virtualsense Quarterly | June 2021 magazine issue with a primary focus on Monria's new expansion dimension DSEC-9.

Here is the link to access the PDF file for viewing and downloading:
  • right click on the link and open in a new tab
  • you can read the magazine in single page mode in your browser -- it looks nicer, or
  • you can download the PDF file and open it up in Acrobat Reader
Virtualsense Quarterly | June 2021

If you download the PDF and want to view it in proper two-page view, do the following:
  • click on View
  • then click on Page Display
  • then choose Two Page View
  • make sure to check mark the following as well
  • --- Show Gaps Between Pages
  • --- Show Cover Page in Two Page View
A huge thank you to Kendra, Shadow and Morrath for their contributions toward making this issue possible, and a big thank you to those who contributed content such as Pinthas and Heidi. For this issue, Shadow was my constant throughout the process. The June issue was delayed because I was learning a new digital publishing software and it took quite a while to get through all the tutorials, and then put it into practice. There is still much more for me to learn with regard to features and graphics and other elements that will help make our magazine issues more appealing. Shadow was there with me all the way, and I can't thank her enough, she's amazing. 💜

A mega thanks to Ant for creating such an engaging and vibrant environment at DSEC-9. He never ceases to amaze me with his creativity, but I can also say that about Kendra as well, because she's right in the thick of the development process too. She has been a constant as well, and always ready to lend support when needed. I love this team, and I feel blessed to be a part of it, but also blessed to work with so many of our community program teams to make things happen.

Our communities are nothing less than phenomenal, I love that we are so caringly connected. :thumbsup

Thank You 💜

Attachments

• VS Qtrly - June 2021.pdf
    14.6 MB · Views: 548

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just a heads up that I tweaked the placement of the page numbering, and also fixed an error on page 24.

I updated the PDF link in the first post.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Updated the PDF link again because I did a couple more edits, sorry ... these things tend to pop up after being published. :)

I added Ant's name to the two storyline segments he wrote, and also added Heidi's name to her article.

BTW ... Ant writes all of the storyline with our releases (he's so great at this), and I write the event lead-in storyline.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I did another complete read through the magazine and did a couple more edits.

The PDF link in the first post has been updated.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That was a great read DME :)
You held some stuff back when you gave me a sneak peak last week :no but it was a lovely surprise to see the finished product :jumpclap

Well done on another great magazine 😍😍😍

Thank you Kendra, really appreciate it 💜 ... I'm so loving this new digital publishing software and can't wait to get started on our Sep issue, which should be published the end of Sep ... can't get started until after the VU for the main stuff, there will be plenty to write about.

I still have a lot more to explore regarding features and graphics and what I can do as I evolve. I don't have the stress now because of the way I was doing the magazine before. I'm totally inspired, excited and motivated to explore what I can do, but I will tell you that Shadow is also learning some new software, and we both work with another new app, so we're going to be dangerous when it comes to our media projects for sure. There's also a pretty creative Ninja in the shadows right now who will be making contributions too.

Some may be tired of me saying that we have an amazing community, but we do, and we will tap any talent we can to bring their specialness to light and showcase their talents ... case in point, NoBion's originally composed music that is playing exclusively on DSEC-9.

Is it Sep 7th yet? :p

Top Bottom