Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

VS-Qtrly-June-2022-FrontCover.PNG

break-c.png
The Virtualsense Media Team is pleased to present the Virtualsense Quarterly | June 2022 magazine issue.

Here is the link to access the PDF file for viewing and downloading:
  • right click on the link and open in a new tab
  • you can read the magazine in single page mode in your browser -- or
  • you can download the PDF file and open it up in Acrobat Reader
Virtualsense Quarterly | June 2022

If you download the PDF and want to view it in proper two-page view (which is recommended for the full effect), do the following:
  • click on View
  • then click on Page Display
  • then choose Two Page View
  • make sure to check mark the following as well
  • --- Show Gaps Between Pages
  • --- Show Cover Page in Two Page View
A huge thank you to ShadowDragonV for her media partnership and continued contributions that make our quarterly magazines possible.

As always, mega thanks to Ant for creating such an engaging and vibrant environment across our locations. He never ceases to amaze me with his creativity, especially his official storyline writing that now connects all 3 locations, but I can also say that about Kendra as well, because she's right in the thick of the development and missions process too. She's always ready to lend support when needed. I love this team, and I feel blessed to be a part of it, but also blessed to work with so many of our community program teams to make things happen.

Our community is nothing less than phenomenal, I love that we are so caringly connected.

Thank You 💜
break-c.png
Just a heads up ... we are entering a very dark space in time ... consider this a fair warning.

Attachments

• VS-Qtrly-June-2022.pdf
    13.1 MB · Views: 438

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I feel very honoured and humbled to be part of this edition, thanks team!

You are most welcome, and the part I like best about doing yours and Sherwood's profiles is that I had no idea that you two had been great friends in the game since 2005 ... that was a very special surprise. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I finished to read all the maganize. Nicely done as always and thank you to make me part of it :D

It was a pleasure to do the player profile with you Sherwood, thank you for taking the time. It's always interesting to learn more about our community members, especially those who are engaged with being helpful. :)

Top Bottom