Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
VIRTUALSENSE SPACE TRAVEL | SCHEDULE

Original Launch Date: Friday -- January 8, 2016
Virtualsense Mothership: Yamato

ALERT
  • our warp schedule will be Thursday and Monday during the weekend-long monthly Toulan event
  • --- see the 2024 Toulan Monthly Event Schedule for details
  • this is due to the Toulan weekend-long monthly event from 19:00 game time on Friday until midnight or after on Sunday
FRIDAYS & SUNDAYS ONLY
  • ---> 19:00 Monria to Toulan -- first summons 18:45 -- final summons 18:55 game time
  • ---> 19:30 Toulan to Arkadia -- first summons 19:15 -- final summons 19:25 game time
  • ---> 20:00 Arkadia to Calypso -- first summons 19:45 -- final summons 19:55 game time
  • ---> 20:30 Calypso to Rocktropia -- first summons 20:15 -- final summons 20:25 game time
  • ---> 21:00 Rocktropia to Cyrene -- first summons 20:45 -- final summons 20:55 game time
  • ---> 21:30 Cyrene to Next Island -- first summons 21:15 -- final summons 21:25 game time
  • ---> 22:00 Next Island to Toulan -- first summons 21:45 -- final summons 21:55 game time
  • ---> 22:30 Toulan to Monria -- first summons 22:15 -- final summons 22:25 game time
TOULAN MONTHLY WEEKEND EVENT TRAVEL SCHEDULE
  • Thursday instead of Friday -- same warp schedule route and times
  • Monday instead of Sunday -- same warp schedule route and times
Things that Yamato passengers need to be mindful of:
  • make sure you have all planets and space downloaded before you travel with us
  • passengers are required to have their own transportation to a planet from Space Stations
  • --- we cannot guarantee a ride down to a planet
  • --- at the Space Stations (except Monria), there is a 7 ped fee if you choose to teleport to the planet
  • --- we no longer do low-orbit or planet atmosphere drops with the exception of Calypso
  • we do a First Summons 15 mins and Final Summons 5 mins before leaving each location
  • we always begin our travel schedule at Monria at 19:00 game time
  • we like to keep our schedules on time, so please be mindful of when we do the Summons
  • remember to bring a repair kit with you to help at repair stations should we need it
Currently, individuals eligible for the free space travel benefit include all Monrian Born and Toulan Born participants as evidenced by their exclusive new player shirts, Yamato Crew, Monria/Toulan Shop/Booth and Apartment Owners.

If you are eligible for the free space travel benefit and are not yet on the Yamato guest list, please post your full in-game name on the main sign-up list here and indicate what applies to you. You will receive an in-game friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and once the request is accepted, you will be added to the Yamato guest list.

If you are a paying passenger, you can check fees
here.

As Monria and Toulan evolve, more scheduled days and times may be added to accommodate growth.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities to get involved in stuff Dragus. We got a whole bunch of stuff planned and it's only going to get better from here.

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I can't make today's travel schedule. I'm down with an exploding head and sore throat. Hopefully Ant or Kendra can take over for me. I sent an email to Ant about it.

Tilaras

Get better soon DME! You may have overworked yourself so relax and take a day or two to get back on your feet! We will all miss you in game and hope for a speedy recovery :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks you guys, appreciate the well wishes. However, I didn't overwork myself, it was a family member who went on an outing with another family member in the cold, came down with a bug, and then properly gave it to me.

Isn't that how it works. :rolleyes

mikaile

Shop Owner
Question: if we need to log out, how do we know when it is safe to log back in? Do you have a skype channel or other off game communication?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Question: if we need to log out, how do we know when it is safe to log back in? Do you have a skype channel or other off game communication?

I just sent you a PM Mikaile, and we are working on a notification system that is more efficient. :)

Reactions: Izz

Sparky

I sure hope I have this figured out right. I am new and followed some advice my first day and ported to Calypso and have been trying to get home since. Looking forward to getting beamed up Sunday. Thank you for the great service.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
How do we board? When? Where? I would really like a ride to Calypso.

You need to go to this thread and first determine if you are eligible for the free travel program.

If you are Monrian-born, then you are, and you'll need to post in that thread your full game name.

rojnaar

I'm still very new, haven't even hit a month in EU yet, but wanted to give a big THANK YOU for this service. I've been able to spend some time on the other planets, and get a better grasp of the game. Also, as a hoarder, I have been able to make plans to safely consolidate my storage's between the 3 planets, and that is an immense boon! I remember see'ing calls for a "repair trip", and I would certainly like to learn how I can help repair the ship while I'm onboard! See you all again this Friday

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you Roj, it's always nice to get feedback on how our programs are working for the community. We will be doing a relaunch on the MNAT program very soon, and I would recommend all new, relatively new, and even those who have been around for a while to attend the classes. One of the classes will have a repair skilling session on the Yamato as a field trip.

In the meantime, I am also working with Shade on the space travel and repair skilling programs and since Shade has taken over management of these programs, he has spent time getting them reorganized, and I'll be doing a post about it quite soon. We're very pleased with the new direction.

If you want to join our travel schedule tomorrow, Shade will be our pilot, and I think he's going to do a repair skilling run either before or after, not sure which yet. We can make sure you have an RK-5 repair tool and welding wire if you've never done this before.

I'm glad the free travel program has been beneficial for you.

Top Bottom