DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
German RocknRolla TihiyOmut
Monrian Born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit. We cannot guarantee a ride down to the planet.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log back in at your destination.

AND ... make sure to wear your Monrian Born shirt when boarding the Yamato.

I noticed that you did the 8 posts to see the Shoutbox. :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hi DM,
I dunno if thats acceptable, but im stepping forward for my two new Toulan born Disciples.
I have pictured them in their official shirt, and would like to sign them up for the free Flights.

Mr Mistrallo First
Julia PoLoKyS ZcZ

They have been aware to look for Monria Fleet Manager.

And please guys, give those poor souls some pants, its disturbing.

disciples feb 2021.png

Thank you,
E~

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
They really need to sign up themselves Eleni, sorry ... you can guide them with how to do it, we have to have a record of them at the forum for it not only to be official, but they also need to do the 8 posts in order to see the Shoutbox during their travels.

Gratz on the two Toulan Born Disciples ... and I've mentioned the pants to Ant and Kendra for our Toulan Born, we also need them for our Monrian Born, and I'm hoping eventually it will happen.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
They really need to sign up themselves Eleni, sorry ... you can guide them with how to do it, we have to have a record of them at the forum for it not only to be official, but they also need to do the 8 posts in order to see the Shoutbox during their travels.

Gratz on the two Toulan Born Disciples ... and I've mentioned the pants to Ant and Kendra for our Toulan Born, we also need them for our Monrian Born, and I'm hoping eventually it will happen.

Okay, Thanks DM,
I got Polo to sign up thursday on the forum, so he will do. I saw him active on the forum.
Mistrallo, i just met him couple hours ago. We will do that tomorrow then, if he gets time.

I forgot about the shoutbox, sorry :S

Thank you!
E~

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Please add me to the guest list:
Tiny Star Carter
Monrian Born

Goran Mato Matovski full avatar name and Paying customer

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit. We cannot guarantee a ride down to the planet.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log back in at your destination.

AND ... make sure to wear your Monrian Born or Toulan Born shirt when boarding the Yamato if it applies.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
MR chan1234 chan
toulan born

** IMPORTANT **

AND ... make sure to wear your Monrian Born or Toulan Born shirt when boarding the Yamato if it applies.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
SonNang KingS09 Thach

Toulan Apartment Owner

First, please let me know which Toulan apartment you now own so I can list it for the directory I'm working on ... thanks. :)

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Merlin Star Blazer
monria born

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Dili Dilidud Dud
paying customer

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Please add me to the guest list:
math pasha coctal
Toulan Born

** IMPORTANT **

I noticed that you did your 8 posts to see the Shoutbox already. :)

Top Bottom