Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Jack Ancient O'Neill
Toulan apartment owner

==========
** ALERT **
Please make sure that your status in the game is NOT on Incognito or Invisible because if it is, I can't access your avatar name through the in-game User Registry and wont be able to add you to the Yamato guest list.
==========

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets. We cannot guarantee a ride down to the planet.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log back in at your destination.

Be sure to wear your Monrian Born or Toulan Born shirt if it applies when boarding the Yamato for travel so you will be recognized as a passenger who flies free. Apartment, booth and shop owners on Monria and Toulan are listed as VIPs and also fly free.

Here is a link to our Yamato Warp Schedule to familiarize yourself with our route and times of the first and final summons at each of the locations. We no longer do low orbit drops at planets except for Calypso and will go directly to the Space Stations for all other planets. You will fly down to the planet using your own space transportation. While space between a planet's Space Station and the planet is PvP, it is not lootable, same as low orbit, and there is no landing fee. If you take the TP from a planet's Space Station the fee is 7 ped.

Noh Ayedea

Hi,

Was away from the game for a few months and have been taken off the list. Is it possible to added again? I am Monria born.

Commander Noh Ayedea

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi,

Was away from the game for a few months and have been taken off the list. Is it possible to added again? I am Monria born.

Commander Noh Ayedea

I'll do that Noh ... if you're in the game right now I'll send you a friend request and get you sorted. :)

Blonduhs

Hello I just joined the game and I'm a Monria Born. As I heard there is a free warp for my kind so. I will be glad to head over Toulan and get my pants also. Dany BlonduHs Hs96

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello I just joined the game and I'm a Monria Born. As I heard there is a free warp for my kind so. I will be glad to head over Toulan and get my pants also. Dany BlonduHs Hs96

==========
** ALERT **
Please make sure that your status in the game is NOT on Incognito or Invisible because if it is, I can't access your avatar name through the in-game User Registry and wont be able to add you to the Yamato guest list.
==========

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets. We cannot guarantee a ride down to the planet.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log back in at your destination.

Be sure to wear your Monrian Born or Toulan Born shirt if it applies when boarding the Yamato for travel so you will be recognized as a passenger who flies free. Apartment, booth and shop owners on Monria and Toulan are listed as VIPs and also fly free.

Here is a link to our Yamato Warp Schedule to familiarize yourself with our route and times of the first and final summons at each of the locations. We no longer do low orbit drops at planets except for Calypso and will go directly to the Space Stations for all other planets. You will fly down to the planet using your own space transportation. While space between a planet's Space Station and the planet is PvP, it is not lootable, same as low orbit, and there is no landing fee. If you take the TP from a planet's Space Station the fee is 7 ped.

I see that you have already done your 8 posts to see the forum Shoutbox. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Add me please

Utility Gamer Droped

Buster SanSabbaSongbird Scruggs
Monria

Does "Monria" mean your avatar is Monrian Born?

Michelle Tsuki Kuro
Paying Customer

==========
** ALERT **
==========

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Andreea Andreea22 Reig
paying customer

Just as an FYI ... we were already into our Friday warp schedule when you signed up, so it was too late for today, but we fly again on Sunday if you still want to use our service. Read the following information and make sure to review our warp schedule for details.

==========
** ALERT **
==========

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I would like to be added, please, as a paying customer:
Stardust iHadAFunday Supernova

==========
** ALERT **
==========

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bright DarkMoon Star

toulan born and raised

==========
** ALERT **
==========

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bright DarkMoon Star

==========
** ALERT **
==========

** IMPORTANT **

Top Bottom