Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the original post for clarity, and especially as it relates to the Monria official teams. Certain members of the community quality for free space travel and become a member of the Yamato VIP Guest List.

Xander Zan Catman

I parked it at Monria.... and last time I was online I was not radded to thre GL yet...once you are on the GL it should show up on your space map with an (H) for home.... as if it was an estate you owned....easiest way for people to check if they have been added!

XZC

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I parked it at Monria.... and last time I was online I was not radded to thre GL yet...once you are on the GL it should show up on your space map with an (H) for home.... as if it was an estate you owned....easiest way for people to check if they have been added!

XZC

I'm going to be getting into the game with the Space Flight Manager in a minute and I'll go ahead and add those who have signed up already, then we can go from there.

I hope that the TKoE crew will come over to the Monria Forum to add their names to the list, but if someone has to do that for them in a post that's fine too, as long as the information is available that we need.

Thanks Xander. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Shop Owners and Apartment Owners were added as additional individuals who qualify for free space travel.

Let's get people here to sign up for the quest list, especially the TKoE members as part of the official Yamato crew. If they all can't come to the Monria Forum, then perhaps one member of the society can make a list of names in a post so that I can add them. I'm going to be boarding the Yamato with the Monria Flight Manager soon to start adding names, so let's try to get a few more before I do that.

Thank You.

Sholle Von Cartiz

Shop Owners and Apartment Owners were added as additional individuals who qualify for free space travel.

Let's get people here to sign up for the quest list, especially the TKoE members as part of the official Yamato crew. If they all can't come to the Monria Forum, then perhaps one member of the society can make a list of names in a post so that I can add them. I'm going to be boarding the Yamato with the Monria Flight Manager soon to start adding names, so let's try to get a few more before I do that.

Thank You.

DME I took care of this, expect soon new registrations.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
DME I took care of this, expect soon new registrations.

Thank you Sholle. I'd like to see several more sign up before I board the Yamato and start adding people back.

There's also a PM for Xander here at the forum that he needs to read when he gets a chance too. I'd like to get the schedule finalized so that we can launch this program, so if you see him, please let him know.

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Name: Mass E8ty2nd Tac
Apartment Owner, Aspiring Monria Shop Owner
Soc: Dark Hunters Inc.

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
Darrell sidekick069 Leaman
General Dark Hunters Inc
Apartment owner
Please add me to guest list

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Perhaps I should mention that the reason we are asking the TKoE society members to list their rank is because TKoE is the official crew of the Yamato. We need to distinguish between the Colonels and the others because the Colonels get Pilot permission in order to help run the free travel schedule.

I will be boarding the Yamato sometime today to add who is on the list now. If there are a lot more TKoE members who will be part of the crew repair duties, or takimg advantage of the free flight program, get their names on the list.

Javen W. Tesla

I would like to be added to the guest as well please.

Avatar: Javen Wardenclyffe Tesla
Society: The Knights of Entropia

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I will be accessing the Monria Flight Manager account for the Yamato this afternoon to send out friend requests to everyone on the list so far. It will help me in adding people to the new Yamato Guest List and assign permissions. Xander and all TKoE Colonels will get piloting rights, everyone else will be given the Gunner permission.

I will access the Monria Flight Manager as needed in order to catch everyone and get you signed up on the Guest List. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but once we have it all sorted, then the Monria Space Travel Program will be an ongoing travel service, and available to those who are eligible for the free travel program.

This includes Monria Shop Owners and Apartment Owners.

We appreciate your patience.

Sholle Von Cartiz

Thank you Sholle. I'd like to see several more sign up before I board the Yamato and start adding people back.

There's also a PM for Xander here at the forum that he needs to read when he gets a chance too. I'd like to get the schedule finalized so that we can launch this program, so if you see him, please let him know.
Passed message to Zan, he said he will chek it tomorrow (5th January).

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the Yamato Guest List in the first post. Everyone who has an Added at the end of their name has been added to the Yamato Guest List. If you're a TKoE Colonel, you have Pilot rights, everyone else gets Gunner rights, but the Pilots have Gunner rights too, in case they want to get busy when not piloting. :p

For those who don't have an Added at the end of their names, you have received a Friend Request in the game from the Monria Flight Manager and you need to accept it in order to be added to the Yamato Guest List.

I will check here at the end of each day to see if there are more names to add to the sign-up list. If there are any additional names, you will receive a Friend Request from the Monria Flight Manager which you need to accept in order to be added to the Yamato Guest List.

@Tee --- I added you and Ella from inside the game from the information you gave me, but going forward I won't be doing that because we need to keep an accurate accounting of who's on the Yamato Guest List. If you would please, create a post and give the information requested that the others gave according to the first post, and get Ella to do the same thing please.

@Sholle --- thank you for getting in touch with Xander for me, I'll catch up with him tomorrow.

Top Bottom