DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
General Una Mu
Monria born,
gone as a baby to serve other planets and i would like to be added to space travel list

You'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

General Una Mu

General Una Mu
NBK
Monrian born

Sorry msg didnt show to me i didnt refresh it or something.
I have all the planets downloaded.
Just one thing more where do i go to board?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
General Una Mu
NBK
Monrian born

Sorry msg didnt show to me i didnt refresh it or something.
I have all the planets downloaded.
Just one thing more where do i go to board?

The first 5 or so messages won't show until they're moderated and it was in the wee hours of the morning for me when you posted to it took a while for me to get to them.

With regard to where you go to board the Yamato, make sure that you are on the surface of the planet you are on and not underground or in some instance ... stand out in the open. When you see the Yamato summons on your screen, accept it and it will transport you to the Yamato hangar. The travel schedule tell you when we are at each planet.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Baby Cthulhu Monster
Registering for warp. i'm monrianborn

You'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of theClient Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 7 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Fabio Blive Felgueiras
Monria Born and TKoE
Waiting forward to meet you.
Best Regards...

Welcome to Monria :)

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of theClient Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 7 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

welp :p im James Cunter Smith ^_^ and i didnt know what exactly to say here :p just joined Entropia for the first time ^_^ i hope ill have som fun :D
Monrian Born

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
welp :p im James Cunter Smith ^_^ and i didnt know what exactly to say here :p just joined Entropia for the first time ^_^ i hope ill have som fun :D
Monrian Born

The instructions are in the first post as to what to include in your post. I added that you are Monrian Born since I just met up with you in the game and gave you the Monrian Born starter kit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
dzuba pervak per
monria born

Hi
Vitaly Werch Vers
Registering for warp. i'm monrianborn

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into thegame, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right oftheClient Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
HI
katerina kuznecova nosik
start at monria planet

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into thegame, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right oftheClient Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
nick nikita3003 op
Monrian Born

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
dark elf assasin monrian born

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Top Bottom