Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
I am interested in participating in the Monria Space Travel Program. I am Monrian born. My name is Zarnia Foxtrot. I am still not sure what I want to do as a profession but I am doing mining, sweating and plan to start doing some manufacturing of women's apparel on Monria.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Dj Wranglin Gene
Monrian Born.

I am interested in participating in the Monria Space Travel Program. I am Monrian born. My name is Zarnia Foxtrot. I am still not sure what I want to do as a profession but I am doing mining, sweating and plan to start doing some manufacturing of women's apparel on Monria.

Welcome to Monria and the Monria forum. I will get both of you set up on the Yamato guest list sometime today.

mitgene

Welcome to Monria and the Monria forum. I will get both of you set up on the Yamato guest list sometime today.
I'm currently on Arkadia and would like to get back to Monria Sunday. Where do I need to be to make that happen?
Also, my Mentor said I should be receiving a friend request for this but I'm not sure I have one... ??

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm currently on Arkadia and would like to get back to Monria Sunday. Where do I need to be to make that happen?
Also, my Mentor said I should be receiving a friend request for this but I'm not sure I have one... ??

I will get in the game now as the Monria Fleet Manager and send a friend request. With regard to coming to Monria, we will do a ship Summons once we have reached Arkadia on Sunday and if you accept it, you will transport directly to the Yamato.

See you on Sunday. :)

Franky32

Hey,
Franky32 (monria born) is my nick and i need a ride to monria from calypso.
Do you also do return trips on friday after 9? If not ill just wait untill sunday :D
Thank you.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey,
Franky32 (monria born) is my nick and i need a ride to monria from calypso.
Do you also do return trips on friday after 9? If not ill just wait untill sunday :D
Thank you.

Hi Franky, the schedules on Friday and Sunday start at 20:00 EU time when we leave Monria for Arkadia, then leave Arkadia at 20:30 EU time for Calypso, then leave Calypso at 21:00 EU time to go back to Monria. Not sure what part of the world you're in, but if that doesn't work for you, then maybe someone could offer you a ride with them from Caly to Monria. Right now, that's the only travel schedule we have that is free for Monrian-born and VIPs.

Hope that helps. I will get you signed up on the Yamato guest list early on Thursday. :)

Leland

Shop Owner
Avatar name : Leland Lee Reibling
Shop owner : Cthulhu towers 3I
Caly born

i have one shop co -owner to add if possible from my society (knowing )

his avatar name is Talon TalonDelta Indigo
he born on Arkadia,

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Avatar name : Leland Lee Reibling
Shop owner : Cthulhu towers 3I
Caly born

i have one shop co -owner to add if possible from my society (knowing )

his avatar name is Talon TalonDelta Indigo
he born on Arkadia,

Hi Lee, I'll be signing into the game in a few with the Monria Fleet Manager and will send you and your shop co-owner a friend request. After our regularly scheduled travel today, I'll also set up your dedicated sub-forum so that you can list your inventory for everyone to see.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bella Super Nova
Monrian born 4/6/16 New to EU so please be gentle !

I have tried to find you on the Player Registry with the Monria Fleet Manager and no matter what I do, it always comes up as name not found, or something like that. I will make another attempt to send a friend request, and hopefully you'll either be in the game when the MFM signs in, or someone can link me your name. We'll get it sorted one way or another. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Chris MadJack Andrews
Student at Love Craft Academy
Monrian born

Welcome to Monria and the forum MadJack. :hi I'll sign in as the Monria Fleet Manager in a while and send you a friend request so that we can get you added to the Yamato guest list.

Top Bottom