Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just Killing Time here! Monrian born...have shirt, will travel! Cant wait to see this ship. :)

You're all set to go. :)

Charles OurFather Prometheus
Monrian-born
Looking to be added to the guest list, thanks!

I will catch you on Friday before our travel schedule that starts at 20:00 game time from Monria, and send you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager. Accept the friend request and I'll get you added to the Yamato guest list. :)

mastermesh

Sign me up. Not sure I'll use your service much since I travel solo in my own vehicles a lot, but in the future I can see myself needing some assistance from time to time...

Maria mastermesh mesh
Apartment owner
Just bought the deed to Cthylla Towers 3F less than 5 minutes ago.

It may take me a while to 'move' over to Monria, but I'll probably do so in the coming months... planning to start doing the daily crafting missions over there and got the apartment to allow me to have a place to display some stuff.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Batteries Not Included
Freelancer
resident F.N.G.

" I attended the school of donnybrook and shenanigans, i part my hair to the right unless ive been punched in the face or passed out laying on my face, my favorite color is fish. and i could use a ride"

LOL ... I love it BNI, let's get you taken care of ...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hiro Hiro Hawkbrother I would like to sign up for the repair runs thank you

Would you please let me know if you are Monrian Born, a member of TKoE, or otherwise eligible for the free travel program so I know how to list you on the passenger list for the pilots.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I am not monrian born or elgible for free travel

Thank you, I will get you on the Yamato guest list before Sunday's travel schedule. If you are a new player, please make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Lady Kuronuma Desu, Monrian Born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager within the next day or two, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list, and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Joe SuddenFarmerAttack Black
Monria born

Most likely some time today, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you acdept, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite for the Yamato chat channel.

I think you've been around for a while, so be sure to wear your Monrian Born shirt the first time you board the Yamato so that it makes it easier for our pilots to distinguish between who is Monrian Born and who is not.

We keep a list of passengers who are eligible for the free travel and who is not, even though everyone flies free during some of our events.

Thank you. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Tim Timothy Weary
After this weekend event, I will be a Paying Customer

Hi Tim ... I'm going to log the Monria Fleet Manager into the game in a few minutes and will send you and a few others a friend request. Once you accept it, I will be able to add you to the Yamato guest list. :)

Welcome to Monria ...

Top Bottom