DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
prinslaurent evy oh
shop 6 I Cthulhu towers

The name you listed here is not the same in the game, which is --> prins evy laurent <-- it made it confusing.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Normal Shy Guy
Monrian Born newbie

You will receive a friend request today from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to our regular Sunday travel schedule, and once you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to avoid any disruptions during travel. You can click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of your Client Loader to see what is checked and not checked for downloading.

Also, be sure to do your 7 post here in order to view out Shoutbox at the forum at the right just down a bit. It's how we communicate with our passengers during the travel schedules. Follow the instructions exactly. I will watch for when you have them posted and moderate the posts to put them public.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Heisa Akinoshi Ryoku
Monrian Born :)

Some time today, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that there are no disruptions during travel.

Also, make your 7 posts in this thread following the instructions exactly so that you can see our Shoutbox.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Adriano Rhinovich Vico
TKoE Recruit

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Eduard BigEdd Terihov

wanted to be added to the guest list as a paying customer

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager today, and after you have accepted it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Also, follow the instructions (exactly) in the first post of this thread to be able to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right just down a bit. It is how we communicate with our passengers during our travel schedules to let them know when we are at their destination should they have to log out because of carrying lootables.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I would like to go on the skilling runs. My full name in the game is Sarah Eve Saint.

I know that you are Monrian Born and eligible for the free space travel benefit. You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so there are no disruptions during travel.

Also, do your 7 posts in this thread so that you can gain access to our Shoutbox at the forum. Follow the instructions exactly as written in the first post. This is where we communicate with our passengers during the travel schedule.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Cassandra Cassagrande Blanca.
I'm a new player in Monria.
Please add me to guest list Yamato.
Ty.

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager shortly, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so there are no disruptions during travel.

Also, do your 7 posts in this thread so that you can gain access to our Shoutbox at the forum. Follow the instructions exactly as written in the first post. This is where we communicate with our passengers during the travel schedule.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I would like to go on the skilling runs. My full name in the game is Sarah Eve Saint.

I couldn't locate you in the Player Registry in game so you must be on invisible or incognito. Can you check on this please and change it so that I can add you to the Yamato guest list? Thanks

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hi, please add as Monria born

William von Liechtenstein

Full avatar name: Eslam Ragnar hassan
Monrian Born

You each will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the first post in this thread in order to be able to see our forum Shoutbox. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers.

Also, make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so there is no disruption during travels. Prior to logging into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of your Client Loader and see what's checked and not checked.

Ragnar Lothbrok

You each will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the first post in this thread in order to be able to see our forum Shoutbox. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers.

Also, make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so there is no disruption during travels. Prior to logging into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of your Client Loader and see what's checked and not checked.

Done

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom