Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ploper de flop
toulan born

==========
** ALERT **
Please make sure that your status in the game is NOT on Incognito or Invisible because if it is, I can't access your avatar name through the in-game User Registry and wont be able to add you to the Yamato guest list.
==========

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets. We cannot guarantee a ride down to the planet.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log back in at your destination.

Be sure to wear your Monrian Born or Toulan Born shirt if it applies when boarding the Yamato for travel so you will be recognized as a passenger who flies free. Apartment, booth and shop owners on Monria and Toulan are listed as VIPs and also fly free.

Here is a link to our Yamato Warp Schedule to familiarize yourself with our route and times of the first and final summons at each of the locations. We no longer do low orbit drops at planets except for Calypso and will go directly to the Space Stations for all other planets. You will fly down to the planet using your own space transportation. While space between a planet's Space Station and the planet is PvP, it is not lootable, same as low orbit, and there is no landing fee. If you take the TP from a planet's Space Station the fee is 7 ped.

I noticed that you already did your 8 posts to see the Shoutbox. :)

I don't know if this is the right place to make this question, excuse if it is so.

I'm an irregular player and, recently, after some months away, I checked this guest list before the scheduled flight. When the day arrived, I didn't get the first summons and, on asking, I was informed that the Monria Fleet Manager's list had to be cleaned from time to time to make room, and they were as kind as to add me before the second summon.

I wouldn't like to cause that trouble again, so my question is: Is there a way for me to know if I'm still in the Monria Fleet Manager's list without having to bother anyone or posting here unnecessarily?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I don't know if this is the right place to make this question, excuse if it is so.

I'm an irregular player and, recently, after some months away, I checked this guest list before the scheduled flight. When the day arrived, I didn't get the first summons and, on asking, I was informed that the Monria Fleet Manager's list had to be cleaned from time to time to make room, and they were as kind as to add me before the second summon.

I wouldn't like to cause that trouble again, so my question is: Is there a way for me to know if I'm still in the Monria Fleet Manager's list without having to bother anyone or posting here unnecessarily?

Hello there YOU :) ... it's true, from time to time I have to purge the Yamato guest list so there's room to add new passengers, especially our new Monria and Toulan Born. The criteria for doing that is to remove passengers who have been away for a great length of time. I still have some purging to do even after what I did yesterday during our warp schedule. My goal is also to clean up the passenger list at the forum as soon as I can get some time to spend on it ... it's a major job.

We are not a regular warp service like the others who (I believe) add passengers in a team when they do their warp schedules, and then they get removed afterwards. We don't do that because first, we only run our schedules on Fridays and Sunday, and then Thursdays and Mondays during the Toulan monthly event which is actually coming up this weekend.

Second, our warp service is different in that we provide a free space travel benefit to those who are eligible, like our Monria and Toulan Born, and our apartment, booth and shop owners at both Monria and Toulan, so they pretty much remain on the guest list and not removed except as a last resort. We have to keep the paying passengers separate from the free travelers.

It's really not an issue if you've been gone for a long time to contact the MFM in the game to check on your Yamato status, especially if you think you might have been removed to make space. It's an easy thing to remedy if you have been removed. I actually just logged the Monria Fleet Manager in to check on your status and you are still on the Yamato guest list, so no worries there.

I think what I might do is make some time to clean up the passenger list at the forum so that passengers can use that to determine if they're still on the Yamato guest list or not. It's been on my to-do-list and I'll try to do that as soon as possible.

Hope you are doing well. :)

Hello there YOU :) ... it's true, from time to time I have to purge the Yamato guest list so there's room to add new passengers, especially our new Monria and Toulan Born. The criteria for doing that is to remove passengers who have been away for a great length of time. I still have some purging to do even after what I did yesterday during our warp schedule. My goal is also to clean up the passenger list at the forum as soon as I can get some time to spend on it ... it's a major job.

We are not a regular warp service like the others who (I believe) add passengers in a team when they do their warp schedules, and then they get removed afterwards. We don't do that because first, we only run our schedules on Fridays and Sunday, and then Thursdays and Mondays during the Toulan monthly event which is actually coming up this weekend.

Second, our warp service is different in that we provide a free space travel benefit to those who are eligible, like our Monria and Toulan Born, and our apartment, booth and shop owners at both Monria and Toulan, so they pretty much remain on the guest list and not removed except as a last resort. We have to keep the paying passengers separate from the free travelers.

It's really not an issue if you've been gone for a long time to contact the MFM in the game to check on your Yamato status, especially if you think you might have been removed to make space. It's an easy thing to remedy if you have been removed. I actually just logged the Monria Fleet Manager in to check on your status and you are still on the Yamato guest list, so no worries there.

I think what I might do is make some time to clean up the passenger list at the forum so that passengers can use that to determine if they're still on the Yamato guest list or not. It's been on my to-do-list and I'll try to do that as soon as possible.

Hope you are doing well. :)

Thank you very much for your quick response and for logging in to make sure that I'm still on the list. That's been so kind of you.

I plan to make a visit to Toulan next week. Can you believe I've just found out that I have my Monria born pants waiting for me there? Whenever I come back to the game there's a bunch of new things added.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you very much for your quick response and for logging in to make sure that I'm still on the list. That's been so kind of you.

I plan to make a visit to Toulan next week. Can you believe I've just found out that I have my Monria born pants waiting for me there? Whenever I come back to the game there's a bunch of new things added.

Yes, we are a busy team for sure, and I'm glad that you'll be heading to Toulan soon, I think you will enjoy yourself. I'll check in with you after you arrive to see if I can be of some help, but our community is amazingly very friendly and helpful, so be sure to ask questions in the Toulan chat channel if you need ... /join #toulan.

Catch up soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
A-Burn Burn Pyromaniac
Toulan Citizan

Congratulations on achieving your Toulan Citizenship. :thumbsup

==========
** ALERT **
Please make sure that your status in the game is NOT on Incognito or Invisible because if it is, I can't access your avatar name through the in-game User Registry and wont be able to add you to the Yamato guest list.
==========

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets. We cannot guarantee a ride down to the planet.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log back in at your destination.

Be sure to wear your Monrian Born or Toulan Born shirt if it applies when boarding the Yamato for travel so you will be recognized as a passenger who flies free. Apartment, booth and shop owners on Monria and Toulan are listed as VIPs and also fly free.

Here is a link to our Yamato Warp Schedule to familiarize yourself with our route and times of the first and final summons at each of the locations. We no longer do low orbit drops at planets except for Calypso and will go directly to the Space Stations for all other planets. You will fly down to the planet using your own space transportation. While space between a planet's Space Station and the planet is PvP, it is not lootable, same as low orbit, and there is no landing fee. If you take the TP from a planet's Space Station the fee is 7 ped.

Burn

Congratulations on achieving your Toulan Citizenship. :thumbsup

==========
** ALERT **
==========

** IMPORTANT **

Ty :) mission was fun :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OXOTA PUBALKA VODKA
born on Toulan

==========
** ALERT **
==========

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Denmaxxx Night Hunter - Monrian born newbie

==========
** ALERT **
==========

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Mungo Mumgo Baobob
Booth Owner
thanks

==========
** ALERT **
==========

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Toulan born
Dewdewdropdrop

I think you meant to write "Toulan Citizen" since you just finished your Toulan Citizenship Mission ... also, I can't find you in the in-game User Registry, so you must be on Incognito ... I even tried the "compose message" thing and that turned up nothing. I can't add you to the Yamato guest list if I can't send you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and I can't add you to the guest list if you're Incognito. Please send a friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager and take yourself off Incognito ... thanks.

Top Bottom