VU 23.4.1 | CHURCH OF THE ELDER GODS | Patch | Entropia Universe

Cxaxukluth

Spawn of Azathoth
VU 23.4.1-PatchNotesBanner.png
  • Fixed issue with Repeatable Church of the Elder Gods mining missions on Planet Toulan (Nawa Fragments and Aqeeq)
  • Visual Update to Elder Robes
  • Spelling and Text updates in quests/items
  • Fixed mission terminal in FNF
  • Adjusted location of Healing Bubble area on Planet Toulan outside the Guardian Village East Gate at NPC Askaris
  • Updated some discoveries in Item Descriptions

The post VU 23.4.1 | CHURCH OF THE ELDER GODS | Patch | Entropia Universe appeared first on Virtualsense.

Continue reading...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Heads up ... the Healing Bubble on Toulan out the East Gate at Guardian Village by NPC Askari isn't working right now, it's been reported to Ant, and since there have been Patch issues for other PPs, there will most likely be another Patch, just don't know when.

I checked the Mission Terminal at FNF and it's working fine now. I have also asked in Toulan chat in the game for someone at some point to let me know if the Church of the Elder Gods 2 repeatable mining missions (Aqeeq and Nawa Fragments) are now updating.

I will post any further information as it becomes available.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Update ... A-Burn Burn Pyromaniac reported to me that the Toulan Church of the Elder Gods 2 repeatable mining missions for Aqeeq and Nawa Fragments are working now.

Top Bottom