Wanna Discuss Something

HerlindaLeonett

I want to discuss something related to this forum, i am new here and i want to know the rules of this forum. Can anybody tell me about this?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I already responded to a similar thread that you created in the News and Announcement section, which I moved to the non-program related general discussion category here, and addressed your question.

With regard to forum posting guidelines, you can view them at the following link.

As I mentioned in your other thread, it would be of benefit to review the different categories in this forum because I believe they are pretty much self-explanatory. This section of the forum is for Planet Toulan, and as I mentioned in your other thread, the Monria content is throughout the forum. However, I will soon do a reorganization of the forum so that everything is more easily accessible.

I would ask that you not continue to post these kinds of threads in different sections of the forum, but rather be specific if you want to know anything about either Monria or Toulan.

Do you have either a Monria or Toulan avatar and already playing the game? ... or even an avatar on a different planet? If not, Kendra gave you a link to the section of the forum where there are instructions on how to create a Monrian Born avatar.

Top Bottom