Wave Bug

Katielicious

Hi there, I am trying to really like Toulan and have been up a few times to visit. Darko persuaded me back for the wave events. I am here but the waves are not working. Any reason why?

Thanks

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Hi there, I am trying to really like Toulan and have been up a few times to visit. Darko persuaded me back for the wave events. I am here but the waves are not working. Any reason why?

Thanks

We are looking into issues with Qaffaz Nest Wave to get it up and running asap, the other Wave Spawners are working.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your feedback Katielicious.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
We're addressing the issues with the spawners, will resolve this asap.
Only "Jeef Qaher Concourse" wave spawner is currently active.

Again sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for the your valued input Katielicious.

Katielicious

Any idea when they will be up again? As you know we have a number of live planets. I love Toulan but this has to be a two way process - at the moment it seems only one way :)

Mr Afroman

* I tried the Jeef Qaher wave yesterday, wave #1 starts without any problems, but mobs still respawning during the current wave and it doesn´t seem to continue to next one....

* Invisible mob bug appers on the Jeef's over body turns invisible and its not possible to dmg the mob. Even if the legs are showing, its not possible to find any hitbox.
- same problem with Jeef Zajer

* I havent tried the other mobs yet, but ill post here again if same bug appears

EDIT: Its very unclear what area IS or IS NOT the wave area, perhaps mark it better. Since there is no message saying youre leaving the wave area....

* Duhol, Thawr wave inactive?! No event wave message...

* Add a new spawn with wahesh with lower maturity.... young - provider

// Afroman

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
* I tried the Jeef Qaher wave yesterday, wave #1 starts without any problems, but mobs still respawning during the current wave and it doesn´t seem to continue to next one....

* Invisible mob bug appers on the Jeef's over body turns invisible and its not possible to dmg the mob. Even if the legs are showing, its not possible to find any hitbox.
- same problem with Jeef Zajer

* I havent tried the other mobs yet, but ill post here again if same bug appears

EDIT: Its very unclear what area IS or IS NOT the wave area, perhaps mark it better. Since there is no message saying youre leaving the wave area....

* Duhol wave inactive?!

// AFroman

We'll look into those wave spawners issues, thank you for your valued feedback Afroman

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Any idea when they will be up again? As you know we have a number of live planets. I love Toulan but this has to be a two way process - at the moment it seems only one way :)

We are now working on the spawners issues aiming to have them resolved by the coming week's patch.
We'll post on forum as soon as they're active and fully functional again.
Thank you for your continuous feedback Katielicious.

Darkos

Cool stuff :) and cant wait to have another go at those Quaffaz, and get killed in 1 hit by the Boss ;) hopefully we can coordinate so we are fairly decent sized Group. Quaffaz boss did between 185-250 dmg per hit. I have nightmares about what the thawr boss might do to me hehe.

But good Work Toulan, looking forward to the NeXT patch :cool:

Top Bottom