Welding Wire BP

Netvalar

Currently paying 160% MU for welding wire BP

Looking for buyers for when I am out of game PM for special resell price

Knight is my 1`st official buyer of BP for when I am offline or off planet.

Last edited:

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
You know, it's been AGES since I seen a Welding Wire BP drop. I must have cycled a few thousand ped at least and not one of those things. Im getting some higher level drops on the prints themselves ... come ON already EP III (Thats the level V one, not the III)

If i see any i will definitely let you know.

sluggo

Woulfear Runt

I was doing some crafting this last week and got 3 to drop. Now maybe as a low level crafter I got the drops and not you Sluggo. Also the pattern dropped is limited and has a set number of attempts. Thought I would let you know that they are dropping.

sluggo

Shop Owner
Woulf I believe they will drop no matter what you are crafting within that discipline. Ive crafted Lv 1 stuff and Lv 10 stuff and still got them. EP's used to drop them a lot but not so much now. I wonder if someone is hoarding em?

sluggo

StarDrifter

Simple, yet Significant
Yeah I think I have another 50 or so on Ark Storage - should collect em at some stage :p
BP's will only drop 2 levels either side of what your crafting. So... a WW BP being Lev3 will only drop from a L1-5 BP.

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
Hi, I have some in my monria storage, somewhere around 40-60ped tt, ill contact you or knight whenever I get on

sluggo

Shop Owner
Odd thing is, I craft a LOT of the EP II prints. that's the level 3, I used to get primarily Level 1,2,3 prints a very rare occasional lv 4. I ended up buying a lot of the 'next stage' prints, ie instead of the basic this and that, the standard this and that. Now I see often I drop prints in that range with the EP II instead of the lower ranges. I didn't hit any major mile markers on my skills that I recall to do this bump either. I wonder if what you have in inventory can bias the loot tables?

sluggo

Netvalar

I now have a surplus of BP and will continue to get more from my buyer Knight along with a few from my new Ark based buyer. As such the BP I buy personally have gone down in price, my buyers will set their own prices and may be a better deal for you.

Top Bottom