Where and what drops the [Lotus Armor Plate]?

NevadaJake

VCAT Team Member
Where and what drops the [Lotus Armor Plate]? I would like to get a full set of these if they are in-game:

unknown.png

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member

NevadaJake

VCAT Team Member
It starts with this part DSEC-9 | Beginning Mission Chain Info
Step 2 DSEC-9 | Upgrading your Laptop
Step 3 DSEC-9 / Toulan | Crossover Mission Chain Do all parts until you get the crown as the last reward.

Then you can start looting golden key parts and work towards entering the golden instance. If i understand it correctly.

It's a long road and i wish you the best of luck.
Thank you. I have upgraded my laptop to the highest level. Maybe I can just start step 3.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
What the Silver Crown of Sahar does, is allow you as a Lotus Guardian to be able to loot the 6 key components required to create the Solo Gold Instance Key ... it's the only way to be able to run this instance. The Gold Team Instance is available to everyone.

If you have achieved the Laptop 04 upgrade, then you can go to Workstation 4 and take the crossover mission.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
BTW ... the complete breakdown of the crossover mission is in the Sep 2020 Quarterly magazine issue:

NevadaJake

VCAT Team Member
What the Silver Crown of Sahar does, is allow you as a Lotus Guardian to be able to loot the 6 key components required to create the Solo Gold Instance Key ... it's the only way to be able to run this instance. The Gold Team Instance is available to everyone.

If you have achieved the Laptop 04 upgrade, then you can go to Workstation 4 and take the crossover mission.
If I understand correctly, it is not possible to loot the required parts for the Gold Instance without the Silver Crown of Sahar? Is the crown tradeable, or must it be earned for each avatar that needs the components for the Gold Key?

Another question: are the various color keys created from the molten keys consumed upon each entry into their respective instance? A new key is required upon each entry?

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Players who have completed the DSEC Emissary mission and retrieved the Crown of Sahar have the exclusive ability to loot Golden Key Parts from the Lotus Solo Instances.

This is from the vu notes, it says you need to complete the mission for the crown.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
There's a complete breakdown of the Lotus Temple Instances in the Dec 2021 Quarterly magazine and I think most if not all of your questions should be answered.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I believe the part i posted covers that question. You have to complete the emissary mission, in other words, you have to loot the crown.

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
I think the question is.

If I buy the crown can I loot the parts.

or

Is it the completion of the mission that allows you to loot the parts. And the crown is a bonus for those that complete it..

Hey Sith you just need to complete the mission, you can trade the crown after if you like it won't affect 'guardian status'.

Top Bottom