Where are technicians?

SirN

Hi all, I'm visirting Toulan for the first time, and I want to find technicians and check out the bp books and bp's there, but I cant find any technicians anywhere....

I have seen something written about them, that they where marked as trade terminal and that they exist as technicians at snow mountain but there are none there or anywhere..

Help me find technicians, please!¨

edit: A fellow helped me and said there is technician in Guardian village, and as I was allready there and found no-one then I said there is none here, and he showed up and stood next to the soc terminal and said here at the terminals he is, but there was none there...

I was told to relog and I did but there was none there after it either!

I need technician!

Last edited:

Svarog

Can't remember about places near TPs, but there is one in each outpost (where there's no tps) and they named correctly as technicians and the sole terminals inside that look like human.

SirN

In that case they are not visable to me, not existing. I've filed an support case.

I've only been to snow mountain outpost, but there is said that there is one at Guardian village also at the terminals... Anyway - not visable or existing for me!

Kitch

I think there are two at guardian? and in all outposts.. Mostly they are bright blue guys (addicted to nawa) try relogging there may be some weird reason they are not loading for you

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
SirN , there are two technicians are at every outpost, also at the Guardian Village and Nahar City.
Please update us if this problem persists! thanks.

Sunsout Gunsout

Yeah, it seems some avatars cannot see them, even after relog. I was staring at one telling a guy it was right there in front of us, and he thought i was crazy lol...even after relog, he couldnt see it.

Nikopol

Maybe its simply his computer? i remember logging in at Twin (Caly) auc house, and took like forever before the auctioneers to apear.

Cheers.

LazerNero

Yeah, it seems some avatars cannot see them, even after relog. I was staring at one telling a guy it was right there in front of us, and he thought i was crazy lol...even after relog, he couldnt see it.

Yea same for me and my friend, i saw it but he couldent not ewen after he relogged.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by the issue of Technicians not appearing for you.
We are aware of the problem, and are still investigating why some players can't see them while others can.

Your valued feedback would assist if you'd tell us at which outposts/locations you're not seeing them? or is it non at all?

Svarog

It looks like those who can't see them, don't see them everywhere. I met several guys with that problem and with one of them we visited together most of locations (all tps and couple of outposts) and I led him to a tech in each of them - for him it was just an empty space. Bought him the bps in the end, but with 1 click per bp that probably didn't help him for long.

Nikopol

well downtime tomorrow Guys so maybe there will be a fix for those who cant see them.

Dont get to upset about this, cause even if u could see them, the bps only have 1 click each atm. :eek:

Top Bottom