WTB: Monria Apartment

RaiE

Really loving the togetherness of the Monrian community. Entropia has been relatively impersonal now for quite a while. Love that people know each other... Very supportive...all seem fairly decent. I would love an apartment here so I can move off treasure Island and get a new start staring into the dark void of the ancient ones.

In game name: RaiE Fettsie Oegi. Pm me or reply on thread pls.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
When we took over Monria 4 years ago, we had two things in mind ... (1) a total focus on community, and ; (2) bringing back the social environment vibe that we experienced back in the day. The Monria Team members all have 14+ years in EU, so we know exactly what it was like, and have continually worked toward creating as much of it as possible.

We have an amazing dedicated and supportive community, and a community we love dearly, which is why we will always focus on elevating the Monria experience and recognizing our community members in special ways.

Welcome again to Monria RaiE, and I wish you the best acquiring an apartment.

Let us know if we can help you in anyway, either here at the forum, or in Monria chat in the game. There are always people ready to answer questions and give direction where needed.

Catch up again soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That's fantastic. Please let me know which apartment it is so I can update the directory. You should then sign up for our space travel program because as an apartment owner on Monria, you get a free space travel benefit. :)

Top Bottom