Yamato Space Warp | Yamato joins Star Fleet

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You'll understand the "Star Fleet" reference when you watch the video, but as a basic introduction ...

The app I was using to record video wasn't working well with my new PC, so after a session of nagging Malgar and Shadow :p, I learned how to set my new NVidia graphics card up to record video and took it for a test drive ... ok, space warp drive ... I hijacked Avum and asked him to warp me from Monria to Toulan and back again. Was able to get the video footage ok and created a short video.

The one thing I don't especially like is that there's no option to hide the cursor like there was with my other app. Also, while I can choose the location for my videos to save to, I can't rename the folder. The other thing is, if I were to take photos with the NVidia graphic card, I didn't see an option to change the location where they're saved. With the work I do, I need to have the flexibility to create folders and keep my content organized, especially with the magazine issues, etc.

At any rate, I can continue to use my other app for the photos, but will continue to use the NVidia graphics card for videos ... I don't do them that often anyway, and I'll continue to do tests and learn how I can navigate the cursor thing.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
BTW ... I created a new section for "Space-Related Videos" under Creative Corner | Community Contributions ... space is related to the entire universe and not just Monria or Toulan. :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
So how many can't figure out the "Star Fleet" reference in the thread title, LOL ... you have to look close at the Yamato to get it.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Not gonna give it away until someone figures it out and posts exactly what was going on that inspired me to declare the Yamato part of the Star Fleet. :nana

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Don't need to have watched it Kendra to pick up on the reference regarding the Yamato in the video. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bingo ... no matter what vehicle I'm in, my star shows outside and above the vehicle ... I was in the Co-Pilot's seat. Avum and I had a good laugh.

Avum AL

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Monrian Born Ambassador
I didn`t reply yesterday because i didn`t want to give the star fleet reference away but i cracked up when DME mentioned it.
I couldn`t unsee it afterwards lol :D
All the time while warping i was looking at the star :p
🌠

Top Bottom