VCAT | Sign Up for the Team

Gunvald of Monria

Gunvald of Monria
GMT/UTC +3

I can help with anything related to free to play, managing yourself and budget in Monria.

In depth view of basic things, hand to hand experience.

I have done this few times and feedback has been positive.

Fairly active during weekdays.
Very active during weekends.

I am new but i have fresh experience.

I am here to serve!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Gunvald of Monria
GMT/UTC +3

I can help with anything related to free to play, managing yourself and budget in Monria.

In depth view of basic things, hand to hand experience.

I have done this few times and feedback has been positive.

Fairly active during weekdays.
Very active during weekends.

I am new but i have fresh experience.

I am here to serve!

I must apologize Gunvald for being so efficient with my forum work, but I added you to the MCAT program way too soon based on the length of time that you have been a Monrian Born.

I gave you the MB starter kit on March 15th which makes your time on Monria and in the game only 3 weeks, and feel that more experience is needed, and more time needs to pass before you can be considered for the MCAT team. I know that you have been going guns ablazin' but we will have a private chat about this, and maybe some time in the future we can revisit this initiative.

Again, my sincere apologies for not giving more thought to this. Not to offer as an excuse, but I've had a lot going on lately and I sometimes tend to be reactive rather than giving thought to something before acting.

We'll have a private chat about this. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Crafty Canadain Nana
GMT -5 Eastern
I will help in any way I can when I am on planert and with any infor I have when I am off planet.
I am a lot when it is quiet at night and into the wee hours of the morning :D

You're all set Nana, and I attached your MCAT banner below your name as well.

I am East Coast US as well, and right now in the Spring, we are -4 game time, unless you're a bit more West from me, which would be considered Central US ... because I see you are in Canada. :)

Eagle

VCAT Team Member
Hey Shadow and Mal DME I would consider it a pleasure to be added to the MCAT I will always help when and where needed. my in game name is LoneEagleHawk and I can help with most anything I am on in different times I am in the EST time zone but am on sometimes all night lol as Mal or Shadow can tell you. I will try to the best of my ability to do whatever it takes to help fellow players.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you Eagle, and welcome to the MCAT team ... your official MCAT banner has been added below your avatar name. Looking forward to your participation as a member of this awesome team. :)

VeNgeNcE

After our chat at the monthly event I guess I could be considered for application to MCAT.

Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel

GMT-4 (Baltimore, MD, USA here)

Online time varies but you can almost 100% of the time expect to see me on for the weekends at least 16 hours over the 2 days. Weekdays is sort of random but always around 00:00 MA time.

I think you know how I run by now... run and gun is the game I play so rescues, tp runs, killing the level 71 yog, etc...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for volunteering for the MCAT team Vengence, and yes, it was a nice in-game chat and I would definitely consider you MCAT ready for sure. Appreciate that you want to be a part of our growing community in that respect.

MCAT assistance is universe-wide no matter where members are, especially when we do our field trips. I am planning a Calypso field trip most likely the weekend of June 5th but waiting on availability confirmation from someone. We always leave Monria with the Friday travel schedule and come back to Monria with the Sunday travel schedule on field trips.

When we do our field trips, any MCAT member who doesn't have the free travel benefit won't have to pay the travel fee during that weekend.

Welcome to the MCAT team :) ... I have added the official MCAT banner beneath your avatar name.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks DME. I'll try not to let you down :p

No worries ... just jump in and assist where you can when you see someone needs it, or requests it in Monria chat and you're available. This is a relaxed program with no required time to be available, but to do what you can when you can.

We always appreciate our community supporting the efforts of others, and Malgar and Shadow as the Co-Manager of the MCAT program are excellent examples of what MCAT stands for.

We love our community, and we're working hard to make it even more fun and engaging. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
HEADS UP ... since our MCAT team is expanding, I updated the first post with requirements for becoming an MCAT team member, but also added a new benefit that will apply to all accepted MCAT team members effective immediately. :)

Top Bottom