Toulan's History summuary

Truman

I don’t know the proper place to post thoughts like the following, but always like a good bump to this thread:

Alas, the Book could not heal Qumran himself, and the death of the sultan eventually resulted in the death of the sultanate.

I think it’s kind of interesting that civilization crumbled as part of restoring balance when the Book of Laws was first blood-signed 🤔

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I don’t know the proper place to post thoughts like the following, but always like a good bump to this thread:

Alas, the Book could not heal Qumran himself, and the death of the sultan eventually resulted in the death of the sultanate.

I think it’s kind of interesting that civilization crumbled as part of restoring balance when the Book of Laws was first blood-signed 🤔
Exactly my point. Regardless of the "dominant" race at the time, the only thing that matters is that the balance stays.... balanced.
Narians just had bigger eyes than their stomach, and try to take more cake than they can eat; which resulted in their ultimate demise, fortunately for us.

Top Bottom