Yog "Synial" Sothoth | Finishes the DSEC-9/Toulan Crossover Mission & Gets the Silver Crown

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This is an historic moment ... right after we introduced the first crossover mission chain in EU between DSEC-9 and Toulan, Synial was on it and stayed very dedicated and focused because he wanted to be the first to finish the crossover mission and receive the final item.

After completing the mission to the point where he needed to assemble a team to take down the DSEC OTIS Commander (L1141), he started the last leg which would take up to 30 days to complete.

Today, Sat - Oct 16th, Synial completed the crossover mission and achieved his goal ... the first to get The Silver Crown of Sahar.

Entropia 2021-10-16 07-42-04-79.png

In the end, instructions led Synial to Suffian (yes, that guy again, but he knows stuff), and then to the Nawa Fountain at the Narian Temple to find the Tincture Bottle on the ground, and once he clicked on that, it insta-ported him to the Tent at the top of the Narian Temple to see An Old Powerful Crafter.

HM Queen Nara and I met him at the tent, which was a bit of doing since the Queen had to find a different route up to the Tent because her usual way got me stuck due to my official star, LOL ... I need to practice some parkour for sure. :p

Entropia 2021-10-16 06-00-16-47.png

Entropia 2021-10-16 06-26-28-27.png

It was then the moment Synial had been waiting anxiously for ... the time to turn in the broken crown for The Silver Crown of Sahar ...

Entropia 2021-10-16 06-27-57-10.png

Synial had to repair the crown himself to be able to see it in all its glory, but the crown is low TT so it wasn't an issue. I took the Queen and Synial to a place inside the Nahar Towers where I can capture good photos because of the lighting, especially when I need Shadow to do transparencies.

Entropia 2021-10-16 06-51-58-99.png

This was truly an exciting moment, and I'm glad we were able to share it with him. We kept the reveal about what the crown's function was secret intentionally, because we knew that no matter what, it is tradable and can be sold, so if the player completing the mission didn't want to keep the crown, at least (and hopefully) it would go to a dedicated crafter to make good use of it.

Congratulations to Synial on being the first to complete the first EU crossover mission and accomplish his goal. :thumbsup

And here's to those still navigating the crossover mission to experience their own finale, and to those who might now be interested in the crossover mission.

Cheers !! :jumpclap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Awesome, i like it, i like it a lot, i will press on to get it, but has it really been 30 days since he finnished the last leg, man times fly

I think the cool down with the 30 crafting tasks was 20 hrs, so I believe he was able to complete it sooner.

Synial

Thanks, but you left out the best part.

DME contacted me to see if we could coordinate so she could get some pictures of the turn-in...

Then when everything was good to go.. she made me wait on top of a mountain for who knows how long while she failed to jump from ledge to ledge. Everyone at the temple just stared and watched as she kept falling off the walkway. Even the mobs were laughing.

It was truly a sight to be seen.

SHAME 🔔

(lol :laughing2) ❤

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ya ... I'm a bit rusty in the parkour department, but then the Queen led me on a path where overhead beams caught my official star and I got stuck, and it forced the Queen to reroute us in order to get to the tent, LOL ... hey, gotta have some adventure too, right? :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks, but you left out the best part.

DME contacted me to see if we could coordinate so she could get some pictures of the turn-in...

Then when everything was good to go.. she made me wait on top of a mountain for who knows how long while she failed to jump from ledge to ledge. Everyone at the temple just stared and watched as she kept falling off the walkway. Even the mobs were laughing.

It was truly a sight to be seen.

SHAME 🔔

(lol :laughing2) ❤

Just as an FYI ... there was only one other person at the temple besides us (Elrick Cooper), and I didn't keep falling off the walkway, just once was an actual fall, slipping on a rock but not falling can't be considered falling :p ... also, unless you can't tell time, you know how long you waited for us to get to the tent. :nana

I'm assuming you took literary license to shame me, LOL ... no worries, I had fun navigating the temple to the top to an area I had never been before, so it was an adventure for me too.

It's fun to learn something new.

Lorenx

Hey,

Grtz on the loot & disco Synial ! :)

I myself have hunted a bit for this reward, (non crafter) so now wondering if it's worth finishing.

How much is someone willing to pay for this bit of kit?

Thanks
Loren

Top Bottom