Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

Road-To-The-Reveal-3-062022.png

break-c.png
New DEC-CAM 9 footage of the final map section at DSEC9 clearly shows a river runs through it, but where does it end ... or does it. DEC said the footage he reviewed showed the river where in one moment waves of inertness appeared to have all of the energy sucked out of them, and then a seeming conversion back to a kinetic energy that presented thick, heavy wave movements. This is not an insignificant eye-blink of cosmic time. Every finite movement has its relevance.

And speaking of relevance, what is the significance of the half-moon glow in front of the mountain where it seems the river ends? Once again I caution you as I've done many times in the past that not all is what it appears to be ... the unknown can mess with our beta waves. The universe in its infinite expanse of space can be an unsurprisingly intrusive place. I wish I could triage my thoughts right now in order to see how all the puzzle pieces are fitting together ... or would I just find a fragmented barrage of more unanswered questions. I sometimes end up with more than half-past-midnight out-of-the-box ideas about this stuff, but not sure where it's all going.

My mind at times feels like pudding from trying to draw out the shadows, but it's my job to ferret out the evil and give it a face. This business of investigating what seems to be an impending danger to us all is taking up most of my head space. Are we facing an unbending battle between good and evil, or is this witness to yet another of Decca's attempts at control, not only of Monria/DSEC9, but also Toulan. It is said that 5th dimensional lifeforms have an innate ability to warp reality to suit their needs, and that's definitely not a good thing. Unfortunately, as human beings, we are trained to see limitations. However, 5th dimensional beings present differently. They can see, sense and feel beyond that which is right in front of them. Physics and mathematics accept the 5th dimension as a micro-dimension with a seamless connection between gravity and electromagnetism.

Pinthas witnessed this first-hand when he was transported into another dimension by K'Tan Partathus. K'Tan applied his advanced mind control on Pinthas during his efforts to unravel the mystery of his memories to discover who he really was, as well as why Monria was so important to him. If you read Tales from the Deep by Pinthas, you know what a struggle it was, but he did learn his true identity.

Some say that change is a collective endeavor, and that at times we might have to look at the bigger picture and lose a battle in order to win, but I say there is no room to lose a battle with what we are dealing with, even though we don't know the full scope of what we face. Adversity is an opportunity, and I would rather collectively witness a radical transformative miracle than to give in to Decca and her evil Cultists. Every yellow brick doesn't lead one down the right road. Let's be a voice and not an echo of hesitation.

Question is ... will this be an exciting search for treasures, or a descent into madness ... we have a choice ... let's make the right one.
break-c.png

DSEC9-Reveal-3-062022.png

break-c.png
DISCLAIMER
All content is in development and subject to change. Specifically, photos shared may end up looking differently due to movement of assets and tweaking of lore. Oh, and ... we absolve ourselves of any deaths occurring from introduced or perceived horrors.
break-c.png

sahel

If this was just a regular picture of someone's day hiking, my initial thought would be that the hazy mist at what looks to be the start of the river could just be water droplets formed by for example a waterfall coming down the mountain. I do not see a waterfall running from top down the hill or even starting halfway though. Besides that, the haze is so uniform in shape it does not really fit with this idea; water droplets would sway and dance in the slightest breeze of wind and wouldn't stay in this almost perfect half circle form. And, as we know, this is no holiday picture...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
If this was just a regular picture of someone's day hiking, my initial thought would be that the hazy mist at what looks to be the start of the river could just be water droplets formed by for example a waterfall coming down the mountain. I do not see a waterfall running from top down the hill or even starting halfway though. Besides that, the haze is so uniform in shape it does not really fit with this idea; water droplets would sway and dance in the slightest breeze of wind and wouldn't stay in this almost perfect half circle form. And, as we know, this is no holiday picture...

I'm a huge fan of critical thinking. :thumbsup

Forgot to mention, you also have a nice writing style. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
BREAKING NEWS ... guess what? I have been authorized to use "two" new photos in next week's Monday Write-Up on June 27th. The photos chosen may cause plausible concern, and a warning that what's afoot might be more dark and dangerous than considered.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Monday Write-Up #3 - Pinthas Response

DSEC9-Reveal-3-062022.png

Historical documents from the 24th century revealed that senior investigator Johnston Murphy, reporter for the Chromophoric Chronicle, was investigating robed figures in an old abandoned church in Broodham near Arkham, Massachusetts. It was at this point when scientists began unraveling the information found in these documents.

Interestingly enough, I remember the odd disappearance of Archibald Crimson III, the interactions of his beloved Danielle and the incident at the local church. The church Priest with a group of local parishioners were performing a ritual, and Johnston Murphy recalled being transported to another place in time and space. The exact description from the text is below for your review, as I believe it reflects what we need to be aware of and understand.

"The depth of the universe seemed to surround me, and I found myself in the deepest darkest place I had ever known. I was no longer on the planet, let alone at the church. I was not even sure I was in the known universe. I was in a place that seemed even deeper and darker than the universe itself. It was in that space and time that I sensed terror.
In the distance was a shadow of an object, a barely perceivable entity, yet I could feel and experience the most terror-ridden state I had ever known in my life. It was a type of feeling I could not put into words. It was as if I was completely penetrated with a sense of evil, horror and terror all at once.
I could not even fathom or understand emotionally the horror I was experiencing, but it felt as if the universe was screaming at me. I barely got a glimpse of this creature in the distance, and all I was able to see was a small amount of outline of what appeared to be a tentacle-type area where his face would have been.
In my mind I could not understand or grasp the intensity of where I was, where I had been, what I was facing, and where I was facing it. Along with the sounds of horror and emotions of fear came the shakes and sweat that poured from my body, as if life itself was being sucked from me in that moment. It felt like some life energy-destroying force had engulfed me, and while I was fearing the worst, the entity disappeared completely."

I bring this to your attention as the area in the image brings back to me fleeting memories from my trials with K'Tan and some of the visions I have had in the past. They are just out of my ability to bring them forward, but I know they are significant.

The semi-circle in the distance from the river seems familiar to me, but I am not sure if it is a dome, or translucent state of energy from another plane of existence. I am also not sure if it recedes into the mountain at this time, or is only a play on the light coming from a different source yet to be identified. Sometimes, we need to just look up and see what we are missing. I need more data.
break-c.png
DISCLAIMER
All content is in development and subject to change. Specifically, photos shared may end up looking differently due to movement of assets and tweaking of lore. Oh, and ... we absolve ourselves of any deaths occurring from introduced or perceived horrors.
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

Road-To-The-Reveal-4-062722.png

break-c.png
DSEC9-Reveal-4a-062722.png
DSEC9-Reveal-4b-062722.png

I don’t think I need to tell you how dire this looks, and surely we should take it as a serious warning. In Historical Data / Journal Entries it was Sgt Trevor Wingard who did a police investigation of the Broodham Church where Johnston Murphy was last seen during an evening service. Sgt Wingard wanted to question the Priest but he was nowhere to be found. Instead, he left his Disciple Curtis Havenshire in charge who gave a full recount of the night that Johnston Murphy had attended the church service.

As expected, it was of no help whatsoever, so Sgt Trevor decided to make another visit to the church but unannounced. He was able to slip into the church unseen and found a staircase leading down to another chamber. The room to the South was somewhat dark and smelled of old incense and sweat. He took out his flashlight and started to investigate. On the floor he noticed what appeared to be markings equidistant from each other to complete a circle. The markings are quite similar to what you see in the photo above.

Upon further inspection within the circle, there appeared to be some residue that looked like dried blood. In addition, there was some other residue which appeared to have a greenish hue, but Sgt Wingard was unable to identify it, so he scraped samples of both residues off the floor for further analysis at the forensics lab.

One of the elements I found rather drawing of my attention in all of the reporting from the past is the green hues and the green fluid that seeps from the pores of those who have been found dead. We have since learned that Decca and her Cultists use Maladrite Elixir they are able to produce from Monria cave crystals, Maladrite Stone and Zoldenite Dust. The creation process is unknown at this time.

Learning that this is used as a means of mind control ... what will we really face in the future?

Oh, and speaking of green fluid seeping from the pores of dead people.​
DSEC9-Reveal-4c-062722.png
break-c.png

DISCLAIMER
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Monday Write-Up #4 - Pinthas Response

DSEC9-Reveal-4a-062722.png DSEC9-Reveal-4b-062722.png DSEC9-Reveal-4c-062722.png

KEEP OUT, as if that is going to happen. Who stays out when the sign clearly invites you in? The old carvings invoke memories of a time gone by, but it is uncertain what is rising out of the ground with minimal aging leading me to believe that I am on the correct path.

My mind haunts old feelings from a time with K’Tan causing me to lose control and the visions start once again. I forget how mesmerizing they could be and how inviting the feelings had been, even in the face of certain unknowns. The markings take me back to my experiences in the old land, the old church and the old writings. I am here both in the past and on Monria, it all blends into one.

I am drenched in my own sweat, and my blood is infused with Maladrite Elixir. Greenish sweat oozes from my pores as I see the markings on the turnstile. Instead of the odor of sweat, I smell hints of lavender and rose. My memory tricks me as I look at the markings and start to unconsciously run my hands over them and appear to press each one in a particular order. KEEP OUT burns into my brain and I return back to the moment. I am not sure I really want to go further but somehow I must.

sahel

I'm uncertain what the Maladrite Elixir is exactly and what it is used for. It's been said the Cultists 'use it for mind control' but that seems only a part of it's power. The green lights when the Cultists do their rituals, green energy bolts, rifts. Maybe I need to learn to make this Maladrite Elixir myself, keep control of my mind, and be able travel to another reality? Will I smell lavender and roses or decay, sweat and blood?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm uncertain what the Maladrite Elixir is exactly and what it is used for. It's been said the Cultists 'use it for mind control' but that seems only a part of it's power. The green lights when the Cultists do their rituals, green energy bolts, rifts. Maybe I need to learn to make this Maladrite Elixir myself, keep control of my mind, and be able travel to another reality? Will I smell lavender and roses or decay, sweat and blood?

The lavender and rose scents are a by product of the experience that Pinthas had, which is entirely different than Decca or the Cultists using their magic voodoo juju on you ... not going to say what the experience was that Pinthas had, but it's alluded to in Book #2, Historical Data | Journal Entries ... you just have to pay close attention. :)

Only Decca and the Cultists have the in-born green glow that can become devastating if provoked ... the Maladrite Elixir is used in a drink to take control of someone's mind, but they also have telepathic skills as well, which I shared as an experience in one of the books. :)

sahel

The lavender and rose scents are a by product of the experience that Pinthas had, which is entirely different than Decca or the Cultists using their magic voodoo juju on you ... not going to say what the experience was that Pinthas had, but it's alluded to in Book #2, Historical Data | Journal Entries ... you just have to pay close attention. :)

Only Decca and the Cultists have the in-born green glow that can become devastating if provoked ... the Maladrite Elixir is used in a drink to take control of someone's mind, but they also have telepathic skills as well, which I shared as an experience in one of the books. :)

That clears up some of the questions I was pondering about. I was giving the Elixir too much part of the play here, I thought it might even be a source of power for them. Kinda glad too, I'm ok with Reine Claude but wasn't looking forward drinking this :).

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That clears up some of the questions I was pondering about. I was giving the Elixir too much part of the play here, I thought it might even be a source of power for them. Kinda glad too, I'm ok with Reine Claude but wasn't looking forward drinking this :).

Far removed from Reine Claude, and I don't actually recall if the taste of the Maladrite Elixir was mentioned, so I might have to research that, but ... there have been more incidents experienced than just what Pinthas went through ... Narissa Thompson of the original DSEC Team had her own experience after getting separated from the team during their exploration, but she didn't drink anything, she was lying in a pool of the Maladrite Elixir, so this dangerous substance has many effective uses ...

BTW ... Kingu uses it in his Cookies, so if he offers them, don't accept. :p

Top Bottom