Toulan Beginners Mission Chain | Toulan/Monrian Born Only

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hello entropian, i took (Massoud's Qaffaz Problem) mission but when i kill the qaffaz doesnt count for mission, i quit and took it again but still doesnt count when i kill qaffaz, what do i can do??
i attach screenshot mission i completed, i dont know what more to do

Please see the previous posts in this thread where others have mentioned this issue and where Kendra (VS Team member) has indicated that the issue was replicated in the test environment and a fix has been put in, but won't be changed until June's VU unfortunately. Some things can't be adjusted or fixed without a VU (Version Update).

Veronica

Step 14 is not working, you can collect the Cheefa plants and get green checks on all 4 but when you return Qais and are asked if you collected... The only selection for me to click is "not yet" I should also note that I do not have the 4 plants anywhere in my inventory.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Step 14 is not working, you can collect the Cheefa plants and get green checks on all 4 but when you return Qais and are asked if you collected... The only selection for me to click is "not yet" I should also note that I do not have the 4 plants anywhere in my inventory.

I'll make sure Kendra sees this so that she can check it out, thank you for reporting it.

I want to comment on something that's happened to me, just in case someone finds himself in that situation.

On step eight, after talking for the second time with the guards, you are told to return to Harban, but when arriving there he has no exclamation mark or respond to clicking. What you have to do is move around him untill a popup appears.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Do you still have the area where they are marked on your map?

Taraka

Step 16

Marah (Moving statues)

Entropia 2022-02-22 15-47-04-45.png -- [Planet Toulan, 134334, 95094, 210, Waypoint]

-- you are sent out to find 4 warrior statues lost in the lake
-- the first 2 Warrior Statues are marked on your radar, but the 3rd and 4th ones are not
-- here are the 3rd and 4th Warrior Statue locations
  • 3rd Warrior Statue-- 133694, 95067
  • 4th Warrior Statue -- 133695, 94936
-- the reward is 1 PEC Anatomy
-- you are then sent to meet with her sister
It show me 3rd nad 4th in radar
I found 2nd one in video guide
I just cant finde the 1st Statue

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It show me 3rd nad 4th in radar
I found 2nd one in video guide
I just cant finde the 1st Statue

The 2 waypoints that are listed in the first post are for the 3rd and 4th statue locations because the 1st and 2nd statue waypoints are actually given to you as a marking on your radar, so check your radar again to see if you might have missed it. I don't have the 1st and 2nd waypoints available, so I'll have to see if I can get them somehow to add to the first post. You might try relogging to see if that helps.

I'll come back here when I've gotten the 1st and 2nd waypoints for those statues.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have now updated all 4 of the statue locations in the first post. Markers for all 4 statues will be added in a future release. I am also going to check these waypoints out myself to see if they are accurate.

Taraka

The 2 waypoints that are listed in the first post are for the 3rd and 4th statue locations because the 1st and 2nd statue waypoints are actually given to you as a marking on your radar, so check your radar again to see if you might have missed it. I don't have the 1st and 2nd waypoints available, so I'll have to see if I can get them somehow to add to the first post. You might try relogging to see if that helps.

I'll come back here when I've gotten the 1st and 2nd waypoints for those statues.
No it's 3rd and 4th in radar 100%

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I think it's wrong statue location for 1st one
It's not even in water and i cant clime there

Ok, I'm working on this now and will post again when I have verified everything. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ok, I managed to get to all 4 Warrior Statue locations and I took a photo and captured a new waypoint right at the statues. I have updated the first post and those should work for you ... if you copy the waypoint and put a /wp in front of it like below and place it in a chat box and click, it should put an actual waypoint on your map for you ...

/wp [Planet Toulan, 133127, 93734, 120, 1st Warrior Statue]

A BIG thank you to ShadowDragonV for helping me out with this and how to transfer waypoints into the game as usable on the map ... she had a set of them that she used for one of her Disciples and I was able to get to each of the statues.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully now you'll be able to complete the mission. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
BTW ... I got all 4 waypoints from Ant but I didn't know how to create active waypoints in the game from them, and that's where Shadow helop my noob self. :p

Veronica

Sorry, is there any update for this problem?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'll ask Kendra to look into it ... thanks for the report.

Top Bottom