Hello,
Not being funny but, how is it that in 24 ranks of Otis and countless thousands of peds shot, I have only looted 1x4TB and 1x8TB HDDs?
Has someone forgot to turn the tap on for the 500GB? I am not even a noob avatar, shooting a high dps wep and cycling quite a substantial amount? Hunted all maturities of the otis and the rest of the robots on Dsec and it seems like I am unable to loot a damn HDD so I can progress with my armor upgrade.
If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated! Thanks!
Not being funny but, how is it that in 24 ranks of Otis and countless thousands of peds shot, I have only looted 1x4TB and 1x8TB HDDs?
Has someone forgot to turn the tap on for the 500GB? I am not even a noob avatar, shooting a high dps wep and cycling quite a substantial amount? Hunted all maturities of the otis and the rest of the robots on Dsec and it seems like I am unable to loot a damn HDD so I can progress with my armor upgrade.
If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated! Thanks!