8 posts to see the Shoutbox...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

Your posts are now public, so "shut down" your browser completely and then open it up again. Then log back into the Virtualsense forum ... you should be able to see the Shoutbox on the right just down a bit.

Don't forget to sign up for your free space travel benefit ... follow the instructions in the first post and list that you own a Toulan apt. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

Your posts are now public, so "shut down" your browser completely and then open it up again. Then log back into the Virtualsense forum ... you should be able to see the Shoutbox on the right just down a bit.

Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-up List
YAMATO GUEST LIST PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION (you are responsible for your own travel activities) (including travel schedule times - a link is provided below for our travel schedule times) IMPORTANT ALERT please take the time to read the information below before signing up...
www.virtualsense.eu

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sorry, did an edit to my post because you don't own an apartment, my mistake.

Konstantinovuna

Sorry, did an edit to my post because you don't own an apartment, my mistake.
Yeah, no spacecraft vehicle either and dunno even how to fly those from ship to planet, let alone landing...so I wont be traveling any time soon don't think. Since I did read over the info and it said need a spacecraft to get into orbit or the planet or something...despite this account being old didnt much so no idea anything lol. PC at time was way too bad.

Though I guess its only 40 peds or so to get started with slow/cheap space crafts. Unless one comes in the gold starter package I plan to get like my friend did. But I'd probably crash land it anyway lol.

Sadly a week ago my friend started actually on arkadia and so he is stuck since 2nd account=ban and cant make a 2nd character either, and this account is pretty old and has deeds (granted not worth much but they are still deeds that cant get anymore) so dont want to start over. So guess we are separate for now.

Top Bottom