8 posts to see the Shoutbox...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Your posts are now public, so shut down your browser completely (don't just log out of the forum and back in again), then open up your browser and log into the forum. You should see our Shoutbox on the right side just down a bit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This rule for 5 post make this spam sorry

The 5 post rule is part of our anti-spam posting of content that doesn't belong at this forum. I also moved your posts to the test forum where members do their 7 or 8 posts in order to see our Shoutbox on the right side a bit down from the top. You need a couple more posts, but do them in this thread and not all over the forum please. :)

If you are a new Monrian Born, then please take the time to read this post to learn how the Monrian Born Program works and what your benefits are as a Monrian Born. I will also meet up with you in the game to give you a free starter kit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

I know that you were trying to post in this thread in order to see the Shoutbox, but your posts ended up in an Admin area and are unable to be moved. Maybe you can get a friend to help.

Posts at this forum must be in English only. I know that you originally quoted that 4 in your post from Smokey's.

Hopefully we can get this sorted out for you.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Your posts are now public, so shut down your browser completely (don't just log out of the forum and back in again), then open up your browser and log into the forum. You should see our Shoutbox on the right side just down a bit.

Top Bottom