a bug in a entire mob spawn

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I went to a Qaffaz spawn yesterday and more then half of the spawn was unreacheble, so i tought someone grouped them and died or something. so i went ahead and cleared them one by one.

Then as respawns happened i saw they were spawning with the unreacheble allrdy on them.
This really sucks and makes it unhunteble mob imo. You have to walk into the spawn and attract multiple mobs just to be able to shoot it.

coords to the spawn of Qaffaz : [Planet Toulan, 134170, 94101, 193, Waypoint]

This has not been like this for long as i hunt them alot.

Spawn

I went to a Qaffaz spawn yesterday and more then half of the spawn was unreacheble, so i tought someone grouped them and died or something. so i went ahead and cleared them one by one.

Then as respawns happened i saw they were spawning with the unreacheble allrdy on them.
This really sucks and makes it unhunteble mob imo. You have to walk into the spawn and attract multiple mobs just to be able to shoot it.

coords to the spawn of Qaffaz : [Planet Toulan, 134170, 94101, 193, Waypoint]

This has not been like this for long as i hunt them alot.

I have gathered around 1000 peds worth of weapons and armor on these mobs. Haven't witnessed this.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
so the mob spawns instantly unreachable? We'll investigate those coordinates.

what other mob spawns observations do you guys suggest? we're planning the more separation of mixed mob spawns, in addition to more separation of mixed maturities.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
i had not seen this either until today.

If you do what your saying now i will be extremely happy allrdy :)

Top Bottom