Broken loot

Liu

Dear all,

After a 4-5 hours hunting run today I wanted to share with you some feedback about loots and what appears bugged to me.

Extractors: some drop a lot and in stacks and some almost never and only 1 by 1. BLE for example. But it's not the only one.
Same goes for hides/skin. No mob drop them at a higher rate than 1 by 1 and they drop very seldom. I did 200 tabtab of mixed maturities for no single hide. Same went for several other monsters.
At best, for 200peds on a si gle mob I looted 4 hides. It is terrible for craft.
Also, the terrible level of items that drop. Everything is really noob/beginner level even on mobs that require hell of dps and armor.

If you and us want Toulan to succeed these issues must be addressed to in order to retain players.

The planet looks gorgeous, even better than on my last trip but these issues remain and make it hard for hunters to stay sedentary on Toulan.

PS: we need music. The rain and thunder sounds and animations are awesome, although some clouds textures seem to be bugged. Will post screenshot on request.

Cheers,

Liu

Liu

PRINT SCREEN 2020-05-05 6-42-14.jpg

For clouds bugs.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
These loot issues have been going on for years, lately they have been trying to fix it but managed to completely destroy it.
It has been getting a little better but stil many issues and missing loot.
I have not been playing for a few months so i can't comment on how loot is today but i have seen no fixes in the vu releases, just hopping in from time to time to shoot a bit.
I'm not sure what the reason is that makes it so hard to fix, but imo it should have been done a long time ago.

LegacyUnknown

the loot for the missions work which is good. and the mining is great.
the only problem is that it takes 6 months of grinding to get enough hides for a single field. im a crafter myself and i do tab dailies between crafting runs. and for 6 months i have about 700 textures. 1-3 dailies a day. before the last vu the hides were dropping good. id do a daily and come back with 10-15 tab hides out of 200 tabs. that was decent. Since nobody uses oil residue, its only ever tt food. id phase out oil residue and replace it with hides, keep the loot value the same. instead of tting the loot, we'd use it at the crafting terminal. making pretty clothes. Qaffaz looks like Gucci so imagine it will make a nice coat.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks Liu, B-K, Legacy

We'll further investigate all mentioned issues, loot fixes have been applied already, we realize it's not enough and further changes and tweaks are needed to iron out loot issues.

Keep your valued feedback coming guys!

LegacyUnknown

no problem. overall loot is working for missions like cold cuts. people are completing it which is good. and the other one with guy who wants 5 of each animal parts. havent heard any complaints on that one. its just the hide drop rate which is tough. Textures are hard to come by.

Speaking of which, I would like to duplicate Labiba's pants. I tried to scan her but i cant scan NPC's. And cant match with the texturizer. What pants and texture is that? any info on those?

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
I tried to scan her but i cant scan NPC's. And cant match with the texturizer. What pants and texture is that? any info on those?

To my knowledge NPCs are not scannable, their outfits are set during development, will get back to you on Labiba's pants.

Thanks Legacy!

Last edited:

Liu

Thanks Liu, B-K, Legacy

We'll further investigate all mentioned issues, loot fixes have been applied already, we realize it's not enough and further changes and tweaks are needed to iron out loot issues.

Keep your valued feedback coming guys!

Thank you for answering us.
I will update the topic if needed after my next batch of hunting runs.

Cheers.

Top Bottom