Bug Report: Karmoosh Aleef - Untameable

aVaLON_52

This is my second go at attempting to tame Karmoosh. I was hoping that after the update things would be different. In this run we brought along the all powerful tamer je jak bam!! If anyone can tame it, surely the guy with the unique Eurynome ring can do it!

3T2uMsc.png

Or can he? He sure is confident, and I don't blame him. I would be just as confident if I had that ring. There's only one in the whole game. It takes the average player 12+ hours to tame a gold leprechaun, this guy can do it in less than 4!

Here's a video from the instance with myself, JBK and Jak:

See the replay of Jak's stream here:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/646582555

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Thanks for posting the video, i enjoyed that. At least i got to see the inside.
Noone can say you failed to really try.
Hope a fix is coming really soon for you guys.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks Avalon, we understand this situation and are applying a solution in an upcoming patch soon.

We will announce once the patch is applied, and will make sure all who accessed these instances are happy with the fix.

For now, please keep holding on to your (Karmoosh Aleef Lab Keys) and avoid entering instance, until fix is applied.

Thanks! and sorry for any inconveniences.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Thanks Avalon, we understand this situation and are applying a solution in an upcoming patch soon.

We will announce once the patch is applied, and will make sure all who accessed these instances are happy with the fix.

For now, please keep holding on to your (Karmoosh Aleef Lab Keys) and avoid entering instance, until fix is applied.

Thank you for getting back to us on this, your involment means a lot, and i see a huge potential for Toulan if this mob gets avaiable, i for one will do my best ;-)

Bonnie

Thank you for the update! Have ran it a few times now, so very much looking forward to the patch! Will keep keys for now :)

Rechinul

Looking foward to see how happy we will be!

Thanks for letting us know.

Keep the good work.

Spawn

Maybe reverse the greed, and give the autoloot to Karmoosh lateef? The buff was after all promised on that Pet.

And where I come from we keep our promises, like a Lannister always pays his debt.

Rechinul

i`m still waiting to be happy with the fix.

So whats the plans ? I didnt hear anything about it at all.

We should still wait ...for miracles or ... thats it ? We call it Bad Luck ?

Rechinul

Another bait for players.

as expected.
spend 3h inside the Mission instance -> lost Key -> NO tammed pet.
Thanks Toulan once again to show me how great is the game! This is a pure joke adressing to your players.

1 -> lost 3h of my gameplay to tame a pet wich cannot be tamed
2 -> the regen of Karmoosh is .. way too low to get it tamed in 3h.
3 -> in case u kill by mistake -> you wont have time anymore to TAME.

So how in the hell u can tell me in case i overkill the PET -> It will spawn a new one ? and if it spawn -> from where ENOUGHT time to tame it ?

Thanks once again! i`m done with this.

Lost tons of keys -> no Pets.

First we were TESTERs
Now same problem.
How many keys more do we need to waste to get a damn pet ?

[video]https://vimeo.com/user122737139/review/455322081/eba6bc3bed[/video]

Last edited:
Top Bottom