Calypso TP run for MBs on 22-24th of May

Avum AL

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Monrian Born Ambassador
Hello everyone :)

Since it has been almost 3 months since our last Calypso field trip and we are almost half way to the next one, i thought it would be great for new MBs to make a Calypso TP run. :)

Since Calypso is big, my idea was to gather up everyone and do a single TP run maybe with a break in between.

Currently we have 3 helicopters so we can TP run with up to 18 MBs.
I will pick the names in the order of reply to this post.

If others want to join with us with their heli so that we can take more MBs if asked for, i will update the maximum amount of MB number. :)

Current schedule is we fly there with Yamato on Friday, May 22nd and return to Monria on Sunday, May 24th.
TP runs on Saturday with a possible break at 15:00 to join SSI event for an hour.
On Sunday quest helps and team hunts with another SSI event. :)

I expect TP run to start at 11:00 game time on Saturday as that's when most of pilots log in.

--TLDR--

Caly TP run for MBs on 22-24th of May

Current MBs:
- Ziggy DizzyBoy Stardust
- OuterGod Nyarlathotep Azathothian
- Stanislav Dialebro Gravchenko
- Light Angel Heaven
- Sikokun Elzarek Sikokun

Current CBs that are Monrians in heart:
-Leshrac KAINE Necros
-Udia KillerDawg Xiuhcoatl

Last edited:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Nice Idea Avum

I remember trying to get the TP's on Caly years ago and it took forever. I used to get killed and abandoned at outposts and all sorts of obstacles in the way. We didn't have vehicles back then either so we would have to try and run for it. Crazy I really don't know how I stayed playing at all.... oh yeah Ant made me lol.
My main messages back then "give me ammo give me PED" some things don't change ;)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Nice Idea Avum

I remember trying to get the TP's on Caly years ago and it took forever. I used to get killed and abandoned at outposts and all sorts of obstacles in the way. We didn't have vehicles back then either so we would have to try and run for it. Crazy I really don't know how I stayed playing at all.... oh yeah Ant made me lol.

My main messages back then "give me ammo give me PED" some things don't change ;)

You had access to Ant's ped card long before I did. :p

I remember how we had to run around trying to find TPs too. We used to literally do TP runs in a team to help each other.

Avum AL

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Monrian Born Ambassador
Screenshots from the event :) Leshrac kindly helped us with his own UFO`s.
I got to fly one as well! Yay!

Entropia 2020-05-24 00.10.14.png

Entropia 2020-05-23 22.38.23.png

Entropia 2020-05-24 00.12.33.png

Eudoria and bridging islands done today, remaining Tps will be done tomorrow :)

We found yamato drifting above while TP running so i guess parking breaks werent working :p
Was so excited about it that forgot to turn off my HUD LOL whoops :p

Entropia 2020-05-24 01.37.38.png

Thank you all that joined :) I hope that you all enjoyed it :)

Entropia 2020-05-24 20.05.07.png

Wanted to conclude this event thread with a picture from sunday :)

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Looks like everyone had a grand time ... I'm glad it went well, and it was an excellent idea to do this Avum ... you are always looking out for your fellow MBs, and that is very admirable ... and thanks to fellow community members who support these kinds of activities ... we have the best community for sure. :thumbsup

Many thanks to Avum for hosting this event. It was very interesting and useful for all participants. In addition to actually opening teleports, the entertainment program was also on top :). I controlled a helicopter and some other flying thing, flew on UFO, ran alone and without weapons through crowds of hungry monsters to an inaccessible teleport, get some sweat at the event. And of course, pleasant communication was attached.

Top Bottom