Can`t finish mentoring ("Could not execute.)

Skah-vol

Still buggy..

it's still buggy...
i graduated two days ago and only got the pixie helmet and gloves.

my mentor got "Hunter Thigh Guards Mentor Edition".

i will post an update once the support answeres my case...

Skah

NPV

have disciple with gloves and helme, support does not reply.

would be nice this gets fixed someday...or atleast fixed by support.

slide

Dear Toulan Team!

Could you clarify disciples and mentors rewards?

How does work Mentoring system after October 2016 updates?

As decribed in Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.9 March 15 2016 the "New Graduation Rewards is an Armor Rifi Graduate UNL"

Are there "Rifi Graduate UNL" or "Rifi ME" or someone else disciples and mentors rewards?
Are there new rewards for Mentors?

Cordially, slide.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
The Graduation Rewards has been created and added, we are still looking into it to make sure they get correctly rewarded at graduation.

Sorry for the delays inconvenience, we will confirm once we've fully checked it.

NPV

The Graduation Rewards has been created and added, we are still looking into it to make sure they get correctly rewarded at graduation.

Sorry for the delays inconvenience, we will confirm once we've fully checked it.

Ok, thanks for info.

1 of my disciple who graduated and got broken reward did not get an answer to support case in 30 days and left the game.

Other disciple still waiting, soon 2 months I think.

I understand beeing beta planet, but having your support case up for months is kinda sad.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Most of the people in this thread dont even play on Toulan.

Now on a serious note, this thread is up since march 2016.
While i understand the frustration of having a release and to see it bugged (i have 3 discoveries pending on a fix and might miss them overtime), this is the price to pay on trying to be "the first" to get an item.

Now a disciple who quits because it cant get a freebie? I dont buy it.

Last note is what kind of mentor would advice, or let a disciple graduate on a new released armor without being 100% sure that it works?

I feel saddened with the firsts who been trapped in March, but now on this thread is getting old.

And for information Rifi ME is for now an exact copy of adjusted pixi.

EDIT- As for Toulan team support and Mindark support are two different entity.
While it can be totally implanted (and i comfirm you Rifi ME actually IS implanted), the problem might be on Mindark side aswell.

No hard feelings,
E~

Last edited:

Ace

Dear Toulan Team!

My disciple reward is two items: "Adjusted Pixie Helmet" and "Adjusted Pixie gloves" at Planet Toulan today.
Disciple_Reward_Toulan_2016-10-18 14.24.16.jpg

As I know, other players received via support full set of "Rifi Armor ME".
Rifi Armor Harness ME (F).jpg

Could I get full disciple reward?)

P.S.
I have created support case.

Thank you, Ace.

NPV

Most of the people in this thread dont even play on Toulan.

Now on a serious note, this thread is up since march 2016.
While i understand the frustration of having a release and to see it bugged (i have 3 discoveries pending on a fix and might miss them overtime), this is the price to pay on trying to be "the first" to get an item.

Now a disciple who quits because it cant get a freebie? I dont buy it.

Last note is what kind of mentor would advice, or let a disciple graduate on a new released armor without being 100% sure that it works?

I feel saddened with the firsts who been trapped in March, but now on this thread is getting old.

And for information Rifi ME is for now an exact copy of adjusted pixi.

EDIT- As for Toulan team support and Mindark support are two different entity.
While it can be totally implanted (and i comfirm you Rifi ME actually IS implanted), the problem might be on Mindark side aswell.

No hard feelings,
E~

You got it wrong. People don't leave because of freebies. People leave because support case is not responded in months, I have asked. Disciple who is still playing has updated case 4 times (he created in July) and I also told Toulan GM about it, there is no response.

Was I suppose to know that it's bugged when it was introduced? I was asked about graduation rewards, I told what planets have what and Toulan launched their own, people graduated there.

Even if graduation reward is bugged, you can still graduate on Toulan, just get support fix it. Problem is not having support at all.

It's nice that you are ok playing a game with zero support, many are not.

PS! My own Gold Card support case is up from April. Poked them once a month since about it. No response.

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I understand,
We know that some support cases are years old.
As long as it doesnt stop me playing im mostly fine with delays.

I doubt an armor is vital to keep playing though, but indeed allowing graduation while it is bugged and known as bugged is a real issue.

Maybe put a big sign like for the "Danger nawa zone - no vehicule allowed"
But for graduation? "DANGER - Graduation reward bugged, do no operate"

On a serious note, indeed It would be wise for Toulan fo stop the option of graduating for now, would that be possible?

E~

Me Really Never

the thing is that i really doubt that its a hard issue. either the software is totally bad coded or the people are really highly incompetent but how is it possible for basically everything that gets released to be broken or bugged and then mostly takes months if not ages to get fixed, if it gets fixed at all. i really cant understand why it is not possible to fix easy thing immediately. i bet a year 2 computer science student could fix most shitty bugs in a week here. i mean there are a lot bugs here that i could fix in an hour or 2 and then release a quick mini patch. people would be so happy if there would be some noticable effort put in

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
the thing is that i really doubt that its a hard issue. either the software is totally bad coded or the people are really highly incompetent but how is it possible for basically everything that gets released to be broken or bugged and then mostly takes months if not ages to get fixed, if it gets fixed at all. i really cant understand why it is not possible to fix easy thing immediately. i bet a year 2 computer science student could fix most shitty bugs in a week here. i mean there are a lot bugs here that i could fix in an hour or 2 and then release a quick mini patch. people would be so happy if there would be some noticable effort put in

By releasing content this is the only kind of reaction they get, and from outsiders.
How encouraging.

Moaning is not gonna accelerate the process that is for sure.

Me Really Never

By releasing content this is the only kind of reaction they get, and from outsiders.
How encouraging.

Moaning is not gonna accelerate the process that is for sure.

well... the thing is that they (talking bout MA here) obviously dont know that they are ridicolously slow in everything they do so people need to tell them. otherwise they might think that they r doing just fine. same with politicians. if u dont talk about your disagreement then they will just continue doing shit. although the politicians kinda dont care. just like MA. difference here is MA needs their customer agreement as they r slowly but surely losing lots of long time players and mostly just get swunter or short time players back. so it might look like the player base is growing but looking at the auction pages the player base that is actively playing and cycling lots of peds is definitely shrinking.

NPV

Hello

what happens to disciples who got bugged reward, 2 adj pixie items?

I asked my disciple, his support case still has no response. 4-5 months now, I dont remember when we discussed it hehe.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Anyone who experienced the bug previously, please submit a support case to retrieve the correct reward.

If you require further assistance please PM me directly regarding your case.

Thanks NPV, keep the valued feedback coming.

Top Bottom