Cant login :(

Stomson

Hey guys,

i have a little problem... Every time i try to login i will get this message:
"An Internal Error has occurred. Please try to login again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, pleas contact planet support for assistance."

I got this error since Friday, after trying to relogg in a Shuttel...

Thank you in advance for your help

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Friday when you were being flown to Arkadia by Kendra I think at the low orbit drop location, both of you got stuck in space. Not sure what caused it, but Kendra had to file a support case because only MindArk can fix your situation a move you.

So be sure to file the support case Stom and hopefully they will move you soon so that you can log back in. Also tell them that you want to be moved to Arkadia where you were headed if that's the place you want to be.

Hope this helps.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Stomson

Did you have any luck with your support case?
It's Tuesday and I still cant log in and no update on my one :(

any support case I have raised before has been resolved within a few days. I'm confused!

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Well when you log in, you will probably find that your storage inventory is all messed up.
That pisses me off, you spend an hour sorting the #$ #t out so you kind of have a clue what you got where then every time they update they mix it all up again.

The VU will take a few gig to download, once you do you may have Crash to Desktop errors upon entering the world. I had to reboot to get everything to settle out again.

Good luck.

sluggo

sluggo

Shop Owner
Let me add to this, if you died in space in a shuttle, your will be left floating in space, you will eventually die after a minute of floating helplessly then resurrect at the nearest terminal, which could be a space station or nearby ship you have access to. Your shuttle will be in your inventory.

It's a long shot but, in your 'tools' on your login screen there is a 'fix' function, you may want to scan your files and see if that helps any. Good luck with their support however if you send in a ticket from the web page they usually are fairly quick to answer. With a major VU on us though it's hard to say, chances are they molested things pretty good as they normally do on a VU and are buried in complaint tickets :D

sluggo

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
yeah after the update I still can't log in !!!

Obviously all effort must be on compet!

that tool thing is gone sluggo..

sluggo

Shop Owner
It's still there kendra. The browser window you click to launch the game, there are tools to clear shader cache, reset etc. Even though it may look greyed out, click the wrench and it should bring it up for you.

sluggo

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Thats bizarre Sluggo...

Ant still has it on his but I don't on mine..

PS no wrench either!

sluggo

Shop Owner
Wimmin don't need no tools, they get in trouble with them and make more work for man to do :p

Kidding.
If you are missing stuff that, shall we say, significant, you might end up having to do a full new re install. Or maybe Ant hid the tools on you to protect the balance on his ped card, kind of like a shoe shopping intervention or sorts :::whistles innocently:::

sluggo

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
lol yeah :) if I had tools Id be dangerous but it's got him to fix my PC so I'll do a full install on it :)

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
Have you tried to login on the website or, better, on the Virtual Tycoon (MindArk Android app)? Sometimes it helps solve such situations.

sluggo

Shop Owner
If you goto the website you have to log into your account then you can send in a support request.
I am actually surprised it is taking them this long, normally those requests get handled pretty fast.
Possibly it didn't go thru, you forgot to push send in for the 165th time or something?

sluggo

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I eventually got in Yesterday Stomson so hopefully you will get back on too...
I have never had this problem before really it's crazy!!!!!

Top Bottom