Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
wahesh 21 52ped skillset 1
wahesh 22 58,5 skillset 1

which both dosnt match the calculations
Hey Hally I don't understand Codex at all. can you explain this to me in baby language :)

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Codex progression is quite liniar, its all based on the hp of the mob and the baseline reward MA set for first lvl, which im not sure is cracked yet, a player made a exell sheet where you can put in the numbers and see how much ped you need to cycle for each lvl of codex. and what reward is given. Wahesh and generaly all toulan mobs have fairly high hp compared to their lvl, so wahesh is quite tough to finnish. ive not started lvl 23 and according to my sheet im gonna have to cycle 14000ped to get it, and the reward is supposed to be 43 ped skills from the 2nd skillset. but ingame i see it as 40.62, so either there has been a rebalance, or the sheet is wrong, or the baseline was slightly off.

So short version, codex is based on peds cycled, its predetermined, based on first lvl, and codex reward goes up with the lvls but you get most from skillset 1, less from 2 and least from 3, skillset 4 is only present on the biggest mobs on caly, not on any planet.

P.S. Feel free to ask any of these kinds of questions i take great pleasure in trying to deduct and extrapolate the information :)

sherwood

I'm not Nostradamus and not very good in math too :laughing2
So I added some data that I reached in last few days

Wahesh 13, 12.18ped confirmed the value already posted
Duhol 14, 3.28ped new!
Duhol 15, 1.87ped new!
Bahri 15, 1.43ped new!
Qaffaz 23, 2.50ped all value are the same of Mokhat so far, and I believe that will be the same till the end.
Jeef Qaher 16, 4.72ped new!

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Sorry, a bit late to the party...

Bahri Rank21 = 9.20 tier 1 reward
Caboria rank15 = 0.0937 tier3 reward
Dahhar rank 15 = 0.3750 tier 3 reward
Duhol rank16 = 6.75 tier1 reward
Sunjoq rank 18 = 1.71 tier2 reward
Tabtab Rank22 = 0.45 tier1 reward
Thawr Rank8 = 2.34 tier2 reward
Wahesh Rank4 2.03 tier2 reward
Zajer Rank15 = 1.37 tier3 reward
Qaher rank 17 = 5.25 tier1 reward

sherwood

Sorry, a bit late to the party...

Bahri Rank21 = 9.20 tier 1 reward
Caboria rank15 = 0.0937 tier3 reward
Dahhar rank 15 = 0.3750 tier 3 reward
Duhol rank16 = 6.75 tier1 reward
Sunjoq rank 18 = 1.71 tier2 reward
Tabtab Rank22 = 0.45 tier1 reward
Thawr Rank8 = 2.34 tier2 reward
Wahesh Rank4 2.03 tier2 reward
Zajer Rank15 = 1.37 tier3 reward
Qaher rank 17 = 5.25 tier1 reward
Thank you, 4 new additions and lots of corfirmations

Oleg

Codex progression is quite liniar, its all based on the hp of the mob and the baseline reward MA set for first lvl, which im not sure is cracked yet, a player made a exell sheet where you can put in the numbers and see how much ped you need to cycle for each lvl of codex. and what reward is given. Wahesh and generaly all toulan mobs have fairly high hp compared to their lvl, so wahesh is quite tough to finnish. ive not started lvl 23 and according to my sheet im gonna have to cycle 14000ped to get it, and the reward is supposed to be 43 ped skills from the 2nd skillset. but ingame i see it as 40.62, so either there has been a rebalance, or the sheet is wrong, or the baseline was slightly off.

So short version, codex is based on peds cycled, its predetermined, based on first lvl, and codex reward goes up with the lvls but you get most from skillset 1, less from 2 and least from 3, skillset 4 is only present on the biggest mobs on caly, not on any planet.

P.S. Feel free to ask any of these kinds of questions i take great pleasure in trying to deduct and extrapolate the information :)

Perhaps you're using a different sheet to me. The calculations on this sheet match your figures. I've found that sheet to be totally accurate so far, though you have to allow for some rounding/truncation errors on the early stages. E.g. Caboria rank 1 is displayed as 0.0093 but the correct figure seems to be 0.009375, and if you enter that the calculations match with observed values. There is no such rounding error for Wahesh though - entering rank 1 as 0.8125 as displayed gives the correct numbers, as far as I can see.

Top Bottom