Contemplating the term "Quiet as a church mouse."

Cutter

That is what I think when my mind turns to Toulan at the moment. It's just too darn quiet.

Even here at the forum, there isn't much activity.
Did everyone go into hibernation? Did the pesky Jeef's destroy all of the revival points and then kill everyone off??
Are those evil sinister Tabtab's plotting the over throw of the entire E. Universe?

I must know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?????????

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Nikopol

well im still here :) i just think people might be waiting for the next VU perhaps. But im still here and ejoying Toulan. Remember its stil in Beta or something ;)

cheers

Cool FIre

That is what I think when my mind turns to Toulan at the moment. It's just too darn quiet.

Even here at the forum, there isn't much activity.
Did everyone go into hibernation? Did the pesky Jeef's destroy all of the revival points and then kill everyone off??
Are those evil sinister Tabtab's plotting the over throw of the entire E. Universe?

I must know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?????????

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

waiting on toulan loot and bps to start dropping, then want to come back and stay awhile

Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
We're HERE!!@ I think we just got a little bit too into the game ;-) How are you liking Toulan? The gameplay? The lack of church mice on the planet...?

Nikopol

I really like Toulan, the hole atmosphere here is soothing. Also like how the missions Work.

I loved the Jelly area, but loved it more with the high maturity Sunjoq and Dahhars. In general i think the maturity spawns could use a litle touch :)
seems a bit defficult to find either the smallest maturitys or the highest.

And ofcourse we talked about the Blueprints hehe.

But thats it, rest i can say is.

Very good job.

Cutter

We're HERE!!@ I think we just got a little bit too into the game ;-) How are you liking Toulan? The gameplay? The lack of church mice on the planet...?

I'm enjoying it very much so far. I plan to be around for a long time watching it develop and being part of the planets growing history. I just hate that I have to leave regularly to go restock the things I need to keep going. It will be very nice when we have more crafters on hand on a regular basis, or I get good enough to start crafting my own things :D..

Until then I will just have to get more flight time and Captains Skills planet jumping on a regular basis.

Kitch

The lack of church mice on the planet...?

lol :D I think maybe the qaffaz ate them all..

I just hate that I have to leave regularly to go restock the things I need to keep going. It will be very nice when we have more crafters on hand on a regular basis, or I get good enough to start crafting my own things :D..

Yeah that is the problem everywhere to a degree :(
Someone had the idea to have calypso in the middle of all the planets.. Some say this would give it an unfair advantage, but IMO.. It already does, and if you consider caly to be the "capital" of this universe, and the main trade hub, then it would make sense.

Or.. Allow Universal auction like everyone (writing on forum at least) appears to want.

Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
lol :D I think maybe the qaffaz ate them all..

Yeah that is the problem everywhere to a degree :(
Someone had the idea to have calypso in the middle of all the planets.. Some say this would give it an unfair advantage, but IMO.. It already does, and if you consider caly to be the "capital" of this universe, and the main trade hub, then it would make sense.

Or.. Allow Universal auction like everyone (writing on forum at least) appears to want.

It will be easier once more crafters, etc are on hand, and hopefully that won't be too long away from happening...! Keep us posted on how the crafting is going for you, and if you experience any issues :)

Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Well, I'm pretty sure we mentioned an apocalyptic war of some sort... And it would make for an excellent marketing campaign! "Nawa Changed The Lives Of These Church Mice Forever – What Will It Do To You??? Toulan 2014!"

Cutter

Well, I'm pretty sure we mentioned an apocalyptic war of some sort... And it would make for an excellent marketing campaign! "Nawa Changed The Lives Of These Church Mice Forever – What Will It Do To You??? Toulan 2014!"

If i turn into a Green Glowing Hulk, that can smash anything, I will love Toulan forever :D.

JaK

Distance

I for one loved the mobs when there, but supplies and the flight back to get supplies is the biggest thing for me. So I am back on caly for now.. Toulan is in my plans for future hunts for sure, for now its just weekend hunting trip. I like the idea of no vehicles, reminds me of the old days. I loved doing tp runs and rescue missions. The sweat market may have a chance on Toulan and being so far from caly may help. Would love to see some beginner missions that trade sweat for a good looking low protection armor. Maybe the 5k for the first piece then 10k, 20k, 30k and so forth. Would be a neat way to lower supplies universally and increase the traffic for sweat. Risk of pirates would drive sweaters to the planet. More force nexus claims would help.. Overall I see a bright future for Toulan, I hope the developers can use the distance (between planets) to an advantage.

Spawn

Toulan needs a few killer items. Rare weapons with insane stats. Or some armor drops. I just hunted here for a couple of runs and got 77! weapons in loot. While this is great, and the weapons have good range and damage per pec, the weapons are all low level- low/medium weapons. Ofcourse these are the best weapons for new players discovering Toulan. But if Toulan wants a piece of the existing player base pie (like cyrene and arkadia are both doing) then Toulan needs some unlimited weapons in high level mobs like the wahesh.

Svarog

Toulan needs some unlimited weapons in high level mobs like the wahesh.

Agree with the previous post except for this part. After UL weapons stop dropping (and they'd have to at some point) people would just go back to their planets, as it happened with Cyrene. But if the weapons was great but L, people would come back again and again.

It's ok to drop a couple of UL versions a year to spice things up without flooding the market, though.

JaK

But if the weapons was great but L, people would come back again and again.

I agree.. Higher L weapons would be a plan to start off.. I could see peeps coming to loot weapons or buy off auction.. I have been mining alot here on tourlan and found that resources are here but in low spawn .. getting enough of the mats to actually craft some and loot bps is hard to do at this point.. regardless I am saving mats.. not sure if I will sell to crafters at a good MU (when the time is right) or craft myself.. But like I said not near enough mats on this planet yet to began a crafting run.. Maybe after the next VU I will see a window of opportunity for making a decision.. For now l mine and hunt and look for nawa when bored.. would be nice to see more nawa drops at castle or in mining loot window.. seems to be scarce...

Top Bottom