Dynamic Event 4 - Ghreldelb Lair

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
Dynamic Event 4.png

• Situated by ‘Ghreldelb Lair’ Teleporter - [DSEC - 9 , 38634, 20078, 312, Waypoint]
  • The Event is triggered by at least 5 people entering the area at random times during the day (1-2 hour cool down period)
  • The Group must successfully complete all waves (including the boss) and contribute to 100% Tier 3 to receive Tegunestene Spine.
  • An Elder Blessing is bestowed on each member of the Team on success. The Elder Blessing is a skill increase buff lasting one hour with the strength determined by the Contribution Tier Reached.​
break-c.png
Mission: Prove Yourself To The Order (You can get it from ShadowDragonV after completing the Join The Elder Gods)
Additional Mission: (after completing The Black Knight's mission) - Serve The Black Knight
break-c.png

Phase 1/5

Entropia 2022-09-15 18.24.46.png

L48

Phase 2/5

Entropia 2022-09-15 18.56.58.png
Entropia 2022-09-15 18.50.56.png

L58 L63

Phase 3/5

Entropia 2022-09-15 18.50.56.png
Entropia 2022-09-15 19.26.26.png

L63 L71

Phase 4/5

Entropia 2022-09-15 19.54.48.png

L75

Phase 5/5
Killing the boss will END the event.

Entropia 2022-09-16 16.49.56.png

L93
+
Random mix spawn of Tegunstenes
break-c.png

Upon Completion, you will get the Tegunstene Spine (if you got 100%, Tier 3) and an Elder Blessing.​

Last edited:

mercy

Shop Owner
Shop Owner
I like wave events. as soon as I have time to go to the waves, I go to them. and I can't launch these waves alone, there need 5 players. the players do not respond to the request to help me launch a wave. as a result, you lose a couple of hours and I leave the planet. you spend time and money on promoting the game, and you don't let the players play)))

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I like wave events. as soon as I have time to go to the waves, I go to them. and I can't launch these waves alone, there need 5 players. the players do not respond to the request to help me launch a wave. as a result, you lose a couple of hours and I leave the planet. you spend time and money on promoting the game, and you don't let the players play)))
Hello Mercy ... as you know, 5 players are required at a wave to trigger it, and as Little Star said, it might be a time zone situation. The dynamic events were not designed for single player activities. I can concur with Little Star and state that since the VU, and Patch especially, I have been online many hours and witnessed a lot of group play, including inside the mountain with the dynamic events.

The dynamic events inside the mountain are basically constant and I see quite a few announcing in Monria chat that waves have either started, or they need players to start one. It could be at times that some are at the Shrine event, but as soon as that has ended, many of them head to the mountain to do those wave events.

We specifically focused on group activities requiring team work with this recent VU, and I can say without a doubt that this won't change. As far as how many players are required to trigger each of the events, if that were to change in any way with less required, which I'm not sure would happen, you still might have a challenge because these will never be single player events.

Over all, the feedback on these dynamic events has been incredibly positive, and there is a constant flow of players enjoying them multiple times because they like the group activity dynamic, as well as engaging in team work to help everyone achieve their goal.

The one thing that was mentioned is not liking the Shrine cool down which we actually changed to 2-4 hrs from 3-5 hrs.

At this point, what I can tell you is that the feedback from the community is important to us in order to make sure that the experiences are enjoyable and rewarding, and I know that Ant is paying attention to that, so give him some time to sort through it. However, just as a reminder, if in the end any changes were to be made, it would take a VU in order to do so.

Top Bottom