Estates

LegacyUnknown

any ideas when the apartments will become available? really looking forward to purchasing my first apartment!

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thank you for your interest Legacy, please keep your eyes on the upcoming VU for residential and commercial estates we hope you'll like.

LegacyUnknown

theyre beautiful! i think people will like them! and the shops too! nice design! the rooftop dome with glass wall is nice but it needs is a couple crafting terminals and comfy chairs to chill in while we craft with a view over looking Nahar City!

LegacyUnknown

The terminals on the roof are awesome!! i like it, and its an awesome view....but my game keeps crashing when i craft up there. Maybe the distance rendering or something...i even put my game in safe mode and tried to craft. still crashes on me :(
sadly i cant craft up there for more than 20 minutes. maybe its my pc, i dunno..ill get a couple friends to try crafting up there and see if they experience the same thing.

Liu

Would love to buy myself an apartment on Toulan as well and establish myself here. If they are decently priced, like when they were launched on Calypso a decade or so ago.
Since I sold mine there, I have been looking for a new home and toulan is definitely the most beautiful place around.

Top Bottom