Further Mission Requirements For The Crossover Chain.

AckerZ

Not wanting to muddy up the high quality posts already made by Shadow Dragon I thought I'd make a separate thread covering the following missions in the dsec/toulan crossover chain.

However, this is after you have done the Beginning Mission Chain at DSEC9 and Upgraded Your Laptop to Laptop 04. Once your Laptop is upgraded to 04, you need to start the crossover mission chain at DSEC9 in the Holoroom at the Elara Terminus TP in the DSEC building and at Workstation Computer Level 4. You need to take your Access Card with you when you go to Toulan so that you can enter the CorBite Office where Rais is to continue doing the crossover mission chain.

Entropia 2023-06-08 12-37-27-15.png

Following on from Shadow Dragons post you have:

Retrieve Resources for DEC I
Resources-DEC-I.png

Retrieve Resources for Rais I
Resources-For-Rais-I.png

Hand in on DSEC9 then back to Toulan

Retrieve Resources for DEC II
Retrieve-Resources-For-DEC-II.png

Hand in on Toulan then back to DSEC9

Retrieve Resources for Rais II
Retrive-Resources-For-Rais-II.png

Hand in on DSEC9 and back to Toulan

Retrieve Resources for DEC III
Retrieve-Resources-For-DEC-III.png

Hand in on Toulan than back to DSEC9 for the final two missions.

Retrieve Resources for RAIS III
Retrieve-Resources-For-Rais-III.png

Hand in to NPC Pam in the DSEC9 Building at Elara Terminus TP, then you are given the final part of the DSEC9 missions

1643045265739.png

1643483292315.png

Then back to Rais for 30days of crafting on Toulan - "Prove Your Worth" Mission Chain

1643884646572.png

The crafting missions are randomly allocated every 20 hours. The missions are as follows:

Attempt 50 Aqeeq Textures

1643884402385.png

Attempt 20 Samar Shoe

1643884457900.png

Attempt 10 Habekh

1644517259425.png

Attempt 50 Basic Butt Joints

1644517219736.png

Attempt 50 Of Your Choice

1644517297455.png

Good Luck :)

Attachments

• 1643033991376.png
    1643033991376.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 3,341
  • 1643045194454.png
    1643045194454.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 3,292

sherwood

I have a question: in the "Retrieve Resources for RAIS III" looks like that instead having to loot the damaged parts you have to hand in the intact parts. Could I use all the parts that I have already or even buy them?
I'm starting that mission in few days as soon I have some spare time to fly to DSEC

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
how do you convert damaged rams to normal?

Should be the astronaut called Steve.

phoenix

1662597535407.png
1662597447973.png

Something has clearly changed massively with loot distribution since this was posted if these items can be looted on any of the mobs....

Nearly finished all mobs codex and still not completed this mission, also looting < 1/5 of the armor pieces I was looting when I started

Maybe just an unlucky SOB..... Or maybe my ATH is coming.... :/

RJ-Rob

I am working on this atm, I am on the 4th part atm for the second arcade machine. I already got the Jewellery box. Arcade space shooter, Cakes and Pastries......

Can I ask how hard that 1 month of crafting is? And how much peds it cost to complete that mission? Does that also mean I will need to stay on Toulan for the whole month? Or can I just come each day to do the next craft etc? Also is it 30 crafts, 1 each day? And what if you miss a day? Is there a time limit?

EDIT: So if they are reset every 20 hours, What happens if your not on the planet or logged in game when the next one is ready? Will it just show up in tracked missions when you login or go back to the planet after that time has passed? Thanks in advance :)

Thanks for the guide though......

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I responded to your question on our VS Discord where you asked it as well, so I'll do the same here. :)

If you're away from Toulan, or miss a couple of days of the final 30 days of daily crafting tasks at the end of the crossover mission, you will just pick up where you left off and it will take you longer to complete the 30 daily crafting tasks.

RJ-Rob

I responded to your question on our VS Discord where you asked it as well, so I'll do the same here. :)

If you're away from Toulan, or miss a couple of days of the final 30 days of daily crafting tasks at the end of the crossover mission, you will just pick up where you left off and it will take you longer to complete the 30 daily crafting tasks.

Ok perfect, thanks for clarifying it for me :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The first post has been updated with screenshots of what resources are needed for DEC I, II, III as well as Rais I, II, III ... some of the photos had disappeared for some reason so I had help from both Bael and Mungo in getting the screenshots to do the update ... thank you. :thumbsup

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The first post has been updated with additional information about what needs to be done first before continuing on with the crossover mission between DSEC-9 and Toulan.

Top Bottom