Hello

non

Hello

been looking forward to Toulan since i first heard about it.

hope the launch goes smoothly.

greetings and good luck.

Wed

Hello

greetings and good luck.

Is the launch on for today? I saw registrations are open and a download link to the client on their website! :)

Exciting! :p

AxeMurderer

Hello everyone, planet looks awasome from the pictures, can't wait to go home and try it.
Good luck to Beladcom and all the hunters, miners and crafters there. :cool:

non

lol seems i missed the greetings and messages sub forum :) sorry about that but there are alot of sub forums :)

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Looking good folks !

I wonder if this is actually released today

Yes, Toulan is launching today, Beladcom's team is excited and we look forward to see you all ingame!
Please keep your feedback coming as we continuously iron out all bugs and issues found.

Wed

Yes, Toulan is launching today, Beladcom's team is excited and we look forward to see you all ingame!
Please keep your feedback coming as we continuously iron out all bugs and issues found.

Looking forward to try your planet :) Hope the lauch goes smooth! :cool:

Tei

Good luck with smooth launch!

I'm looking forward to explore your Planet, bit bad timing for me but next week I'll go crazy ;)

Stormdancer

Love you guys already Mohammed. Thank you so much for communicating so quickly. You keep this up and I am willing to bet you will have many kissing the soil of Toulan and trying to help it succeed. I will be one of them. I am well aware that the nature of an RCE mmo severely limits the amount of detail you will be able to provide on some topics and fully understand and accept that. But just letting the player base know you care enough to make some response will very likely yield great benefits for your team and be a truly refreshing change from our past experience :)

I wish you the best and most profitable future in your attempts to bring a new experience to our unique and potential filled game!

Bugs are coming, we both know that. I don't expect an endeavor of this complexity to launch without at least a few.

A hearty congratulations on getting this far and hopefully many of us will choose to provide constructive feedback as you work through those inevitable hiccups on the way to an awesome addition to Entropia Univers :)

Mr Afroman

Best of luck to Toulan team.

As a Aramaic/syriac player, i might find this planet as my new home.
Cant wait to visit Toulan!

Kitch

Hello

greetings and good luck.

but your cyrenes prodigal son?! you cant defect!

on a serious note - OMG Im so excited now im gonna puke - need to find a way to get a few weeks of work can anyone make suggestions..?? :D

Top Bottom