LCA News

MadJack

November 2020

Cyrene received the most votes as the place to go to for the next Society event. Therefore I am planning a trip to Cyrene for the society on the 2nd January to the 9th of January. If there is enough interest I'd pay for a flight to take us there. And there maybe some small ped give aways for people who make the trip.

Monria Team event received the second most votes however Saturday 19th December event has now been canelled. So we are going to Toulan for Virtualsenses first ever event there. Which starts Friday 18th and goes through to Sunday 20th. For times of the ship taking us to Toulan see the December News posted below.

There is to be a 5th Birthday event see the other thread in Society | The Lovecraft Academy you need to be registered as a member of the Lovecraft Academy in Entropia Life in order to be in with a chance of winning a prize.

There is to be a Society Recruitment event in December where society members will receive Pecs for how many members they recruit who stay in the society for one month. Society members will receive 0.10peds per person they recruit, 0.20peds if its a female avatar and 0.30peds if the person they recruit has over 110 health points. Payment will be paid out by MadJack on or the 1st February 2020. MadJack decision on who gets what is final. And remember to be a good recruiter don't just send out invites to everyone talk to them sell the society to them. Members who are not yet highly ranked will need the person they are recruiting to press F11 and search Love Craft Academy. And remember to tell MadJack who you recruited.

From the 1st December 2020 MadJack will only be buying the first 1k of sweat of members at 1.5ped per k. All members who joined before the 1st December can claim their 1st 1k of sweat at 2peds. MadJack has a list so he knows who he has already bought off. MadJack has had to reduce the price of the first 1k of sweat as he has been making too bigger loss.

May you all hof like crazy and stay safe

MadJack

Last edited:

MadJack

December 2020

Toulan Event I have hired a ship to get us there and back. The below times of the ship were sorted so that the most people could go.

The ship travels to Toulan from Calypso at 11.00pm Entropia Universe time on Friday 18th December.
The ship travels back to Calypso at 10.00pm Entropia Universe time on Sunday 20th December.

Please note I did more experienced players to take these trips also in order to fly the new players down from the space stations.

There is a society recruitment event in December see above in the LCA News November 2020 for all the details.

We still plan to go to Cyrene in January just waiting on the ship hire before I confirm the date still hoping for the 2nd January - 9th January.

There is to be a 5th Birthday event see the other thread in Society | The Lovecraft Academy you need to be registered as a member of the Lovecraft Academy in Entropia Life in order to be in with a chance of winning a prize.

All the Best stay safe

MadJack

Last edited:

MadJack

January 2021

We all had a great time at the Toulan December event.

We are going to Cyrene on Saturday 2nd January leaving Calypso at 9.00pm Entropia Universe time.
Hadji has a list of missions we can do there.
The ship travels back to Calypso from at 9.00pm Entropia Universe time on Saturday 9th January.

Remember to download all planets and space before you travel.
Please note I did more experienced players to take these trips also in order to fly the new players down from the space stations.

There is to be a 5th Birthday event see the other thread in Society | The Lovecraft Academy you need to be registered as a member of the Lovecraft Academy Society in Entropia Life in order to be in with a chance of winning a prize.

All the Best stay safe

MadJack

MadJack

February 2021

We had a Lovely week on Cyrene and a great 5th Birthday Anniversary event in February.

In March we are taking part in the Monria St.Patrick's day event. Where MadJack will be giving out beginner guns plus some B101 amps and run faster pills to get members through the tp run. MadJack's decision on who gets what is final. I don't expect you to be there all 48 hours. You may take part for as long or little as you wish. We are likely to split into two team with MadJack taking though's with under 60 Agility points.

I've hired a warp ship to get us there on Friday 12th March all active members have already been sent the times the ship is due to leave Calypso for Monria. Once we land on Friday night we are likely to do a tp run there and then. If your not sure of the time contact MadJack in game. Remember to be there early in order to be added to the guest list and summoned to the ship. You should not bring any loot. The ship flys back to Calyspo from Monria on Sunday 14th March.

No one is to bother DarkMoonEngima if you have any questions while at the event ask MadJack, Eesti, Hadji, Jim or Bondgirl. Anyone attracting DME's attention in Monria chat or Monria trade chat will be in trouble. This is so as when you go on these events you represent our society.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

March 2021

We had a great Love Craft Academy Monria St. Patrick's event. Where one of our teams won a prize this is the third time in a row that a LCA team has won a prize at the Monria Monthy Team event.

In April the society is going to Rocktropia to KILL KING KONG. I will be giving out beginner and low level weapons to members of my society. My decision on who gets what is final.

I will hire a warp ship to get the society from Calypso to the Rock on Friday 16th April. If your not sure of the time contact MadJack. Remember to be there early in order to be added to the guest list and summoned to the ship. The ship flys back to Calypso from Rocktropia on Sunday 18th April.

The more players we can get shooting KING KONG the better so even if your not in the LCA society Please contact MadJack via pm either here or in game. Seats on the warp ship are likely to be for my society members only as the more people on the ship the more it costs. That said team hunts are the most fun you can have in game. And whether your a new player or a more experienced hand we will need you to distract and or shoot KING KONG.

In May we are going to Ancient Greece to kill the Gorgon.

We have now been on 6 big society team events since October 2020 and will be going on many more including the 2 mentioned in this post. And I'd like to thank all the Society members who have help me in this financially you know who you are. Also I like to thank all those who have been on the trips I've arranged.

It's no fun playing on your own pm MadJack now so you can say you killed KING KONG.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

April 2021

In April in the end we went on a Proteron hunt on Calypso killing lots of Proterons over a whole weekend including the level 84 ones.

In May we are going to Ancient Greece. Leaving Calypso for Next Island on Friday 21st May and coming back from Next Island to Calypso on Sunday 23rd May. I am hiring a warp ship to get us there and back.

I will supply beginner and low level guns to beginners in the Love Craft Academy Society for the Ancient Greece event.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

June 2021

In May we had a great time in Ancient Greece.

In July we are going to Monria for there monthly event. Leaving Calypso on Friday 9th July and coming back from Monria to Calypso on Sunday 11th July. I am hiring a warp ship to get us there and back.

I will supply beginner and low level guns to beginners in the Love Craft Academy for the Monria event.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

August 2021

We had a good time on Monria in July. Although less members went than on our normal trips. We are currently deciding where to go next.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

September 2021

We are planning a society event to co-inside with the Halloween Mayhem event on Calypso. When I have more details I will let you know.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

October 2021

We are doing a recruitment event in October 2021. Anyone who joins us in October 2021 and stays one month will be paid 1ped. I however will be on Calypso during November so you will need to come to me there to collect the 1 ped. I cannot fly all around the universe handing out 1peds.

The society event that co-insides with the Halloween Mayhem event on Calypso will be on the weekend of the 6th and 7th of November.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

November 2021

During October we recruited 19 members.

The society event in November is on November 20th at 4pm Entropia Universe time. Where we plan to hunt Proterons if enough of our big guns are on. Please try and get the teleporters for Fort Troy and Camp Caravan before hand or turn up on the day at 3.30pm EU time and MadJack will fly you there in his helicopter. After the hunt the best member with a hp of 110 or less will be given a 10ped gun.

We are not doing a society hunt to co-inside with Halloween Mayhem as Mayhem is now for solo hunters.

Please note we are not just a society of academy noobs on the 29th October one of our members had the highest hof on the hunting hof list.

All the Best

MadJack

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Wow Grats on the HoF and the new members :)

MadJack

December 2021

The Society had a great Proteron hunt on Calypso on 20th November we hunted Proterons level 44-98 and Mulmun looters level 75. The hunt last for 5 hours and 50 minutes. We had so many members at the hunt we had to split into two groups 21 members online at the same time. We looted an item that was split 17 ways. Three members with under 110hp recevied a prize.

For our next society hunt we plan to make it co-inside with the January event on Monria.

10 members joined the Love Crat Academy in November many of them joined because of what they read about us on this forum and I'd like to thank Virtualsense for letting us have this space on their forum.

Please note we are not just a society of academy noobs on the 2nd December another one of our members had the 5th highest hof on the hunting hof list.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

January 2022

The LCA society is going to the January event on Monria we leave Calypso on Friday 14th January hunt on Saturday 15th January and return from Monria to Calypso on Sunday 16th January. MadJack is hiring a warp ship the times of the flights have been messaged to LCA members.

We are having a recruitment event for our 6th Anniversary which is on 2nd February 2022 anyone who applies to the society on the 2nd February 2022 Entropia Universe time will receive a Fanoos Medical V1 (L) after they have been in the society for a day. After they have been in the society for a week they will receive a piece of Mawlood Armor (L). And after a month the best recruit to join on the 2nd February will receive a skeleton jumper worth 10ped. You need to be on the same planet as MadJack to collect any prize.

All the Best

MadJack

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I will have the Monria event thread up tomorrow on Tuesday, Jan 4th ... looking forward to seeing the LCA soc at the event. :)

MadJack

February 2022

In January the Society went to the Monria event and won the Shub team prize.

For our 6th Anniversary we did a 2 hour low level hunt on Calypso. We have had 12 members join us since my last report but no-one join on the day of the Annverisary. Therefore the Fanoos Medical V1 (L) were given to members who went on the hunt on the day of the Anniversary.

The LCA is going to the March St. Patrick's Day event on Monria. We leave Calypso on Friday 18th hunt on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th and then fly back to Calypso on Sunday 20th. MadJack is hiring a warp ship the times will be messaged to LCA members.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

March 2022

The LCA is going to the March St. Patrick's Day event on Monria. We leave Calypso on Friday 18th, hunt on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th and then fly back to Calypso on Sunday 20th. MadJack is hiring a warp ship and has messaged all active members of the society.

Please note we are not just a society of noobs as one of our members has recently bought a warp ship.

In April MadJack is hiring a warp ship so that the society can go up into space and shoot space monsters.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

April 2022

We took part in the St. Patrick's Day event on Monria. We split into two groups and both groups won a prize in their respective category's. One group won the highest hof/global team for shubs while the other won the highest hof/global team prize for yogs.

Please note we are not just a society of noobs at the St. Patrick's Day event we hit a 5917ped hof to win the shub team prize.

We are now planning our most expensive society hunt event ever which is free to society members.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

June 2022

We had an amazing space hunt shooting Space Mobs, robots and the Robot Boss. I personally was online 12 hours soild, as we plioted a privateer, shot and repaired.

We now have two society buy programs but you do nnot have to sell to them the choice is upto you.

My favourite quote of the month from my society is "I like our society, we do things most societies do not do anything".

In June I am hiring a warpship to take us to Toulan on Friday 24th June and back again on Sunday 26th June. To co-inside with VirtualSense's event there. Who knows we may even hit a big hof like we did at our last Virtualsense event.

All the Best

MadJack

Top Bottom