LCA News

MadJack

July 2022

We had a great time at the VirtualSense event on Toulan in June.

One of our member made a 450ped profit over the event grinding various mobs.

We are looking to arrange our next event some time in the future.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

August 2022

The society is going to Cyrene on Saturday 17th September and coming back on Saturday 24th September. I am hiring a warpship to get us there and back.

I am currently having trouble with my computer which will not be fixed until after Thursday 8th September so I will not be in game until after this time.

All the best

MadJack

MadJack

September 2022

We went to Cyrene for a week on Sarurday 17th September I played for 7 hours straight, we had 16 globals and one player looted a Tide Claw Pristine Element. Some players played for more than 7 hours on the day.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

October 2022

We are planning another great event. A message has been sent to active members we need lots of repair people some gunners and even the odd pilot.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

November 2022

We are now planning the our 2nd ever space hunt in the New Year as unfortunately we have not had a big enough response so far. Therefore even if your not in LCA but would like to go on the trip contact MadJack here or in game. Pilots will be chosen from people in the LCA society. Gunners from outside the society will be charged a small fee as hiring a privateer warp ship costs a lot of ped. Gunners from inside the society won't be charged and all players doing repairing only won't be charged.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

December 2022

The person who owned the privateer we planned to hire has sold it but I am in talks with another privateer owner about hiring his privateer.

In February we are having a recruitment drive. The person who recruits the most members in the month gets 30ped. Second place gets 15ped 3rd place 5ped. For a recruit to count they must stay in the society for a month. MadJack's decision on who gets what is final.

All the best

MadJack

MadJack

January 2023

Our 2nd Space hunt on the 28th January 2023 was a great success and a lot of fun and we killed the space boss twice.

This February we are having a recruitment drive for our 7th Anniversary. The person who recruits the most members in the month gets 40ped. Second place 20ped third place 10 ped fourth place 5ped and fifth place 1ped. For a recruit to count they must stay in the society for a month. MadJack's decision on who gets what is final. Payment at the end of March.

All the best

MadJack

MadJack

February 2023

We borrowed a Mothership and flew around the training grounds in it skilling up run for 3 hours.

In our February Recruitment drive we recruited 13 members all of which are still in the society. MadJack recruited 8, Dave 2, 2 joined from the forum and Jedliq 1. Payment will be at the end of March.

In February we also had a most talkive person in society chat under 115hp competition which Coffino won.

We are going to Monria for the St. Patrick's day event. I have hired a warp ship to get us there and back. All active members have been sent details of this.

This March we are having another recruitment drive. The person who recruits the most members in the month gets 60ped. Second place 30ped, third place 20ped, fourth place 10ped and fifth 5ped. For a recruit to count they must stay in the society for a month. MadJack's decision on who gets what is final. Payment at the end of April.

In April I am planning a hunt in Calypso that starts on low level mobs for all players and gradually goes up untill we reach Proterons.

This February I had two three figure globals one in crafting and on in shard loot.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

March 2023

We went to the St. Patrick Day Event on Monria and had lots of fun. We had 21 members online at one point. Although this time we didn't win any prizes. One of our members made the clothes for her client to enter the fashion show. And that client received an honorable mention in the fashion show. Just missing out on a top 3 spot.

In our March Recruitemnt Drive we recurited 12 members which are still in the society. MadJack recurited 4, Dave 3, RedDistrict 3 and 2 joined from the forum. Payment will be at the end of April.

This April we are going to have a society hunt on Calypso on the 22nd April starting with small guns and mobs and going up untill we reach Proterons.

This April we are having another recruitment drive. The person who recruits the most members in the month gets 100ped. Second place 25 ped, third place 15ped. For a recruit to count they must stay in the society for a month. MadJack's decision on who gets what is final. Payment at the end of May.

Please message MadJack to say there you would like the society to go in May.

Yesterday one of our members was 6th on the hof leaderboard with a hof of over 4,200ped.

All the Best

MadJack

Last edited:

MadJack

April 2023

We had a nice society hunt on Calypso in April shooting Kerbs and Proterons.

The next society event will be on Desc-9 on Monria to do the Elder Gods Coat (Squid Suit). This will take place on Saturday 10th June. PLEASE let MadJack know if you are interested in going.

MadJack is planning to hire a warpship to get us there and back.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

June 2023

At least 7 of our members did the Elder Gods Coat to get the Squid Suit.

And 4 or 5 of these completed 2 of the 3 tasks for the Shub Spine. At 3.30am people were getting tired and therefore we had to stop.

One of our members hit a 4K mining hof on June 10th to win the prize for the highest mining hof of the Monria event that was on that day.

We are looking to complete the Shub Spine event but need more fire power. If you or your society are planning to do The Shub Spine in the near future we would be more than happy to help out.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

August 2023

My Mum has been in hospital over 3 weeks and just been moved to a hospice so unfortunately I do not have much time for Entropia Universe at the moment.

I am hoping that one of our over 200 members will arrange a society event. I am still able to message all members but don't have the time to go on a society event myself. If anyone need anyone needs me I still check the society's discord channel.

All the Best

MadJack

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Oh my goodness,

I only saw this now I don't know how I missed it. I'm so sorry to hear of your mum.
There's nothing I can say at a time like this. just look after yourself.

Love Kendra

MadJack

Thanks Kendra my Mum has now come home.

September 2023

I have messaged active members to see where they would like to go next for a society event. Currently Rocktropia has the most votes.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

October 2023

The plan is to go to Rocktropia in November. As I am currently very busy at work.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

November 2023

The Love Craft Academy is going to Rocktropia to kill King Kong. The event will last from Friday 17th November to Sunday 19th November. I have over 30 Ruxxnet Codesso we are going to kill 10 large mobs each day. There will be random spawns of Zombie Kong, 50 foot Android Party Girl, THING, Radiated Spider x 2, Motorhead Princess, Root Kong, Virus Kong, Trojan Kong and King Kong.

Don't worry if you have no or little ped you can still join in the fun by dodging King Kong.

So far 7 members have said yes, 5 are maybe's and 1 of our former members has also agreed to go.

If you'd like to go hit me up or join the Love Craft Academy.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

December 2023

Just wanted to thank all who went on our amazing trip to Rocktropia.

Which had everything we could possible ask for.

16 members took part over the 3 days plus a former member who was invited.

On the flight over people said lets get a 5k hof, But I never believed it possible. Once we landed I use a Ruxxnet code and spawned 4 Zombie Kongs level 494. We fought hard but with only 9 of us Zombie Kong was too strong. Was our weekend over and the dream of killing Kong gone?

We tried the Spider but he moved like lightening and was also strong. Then we moved on to Pop Dragon Stalkers. At which we got 11 gobals. Then just after 2.00am EU time pop goes the weazel. And we hit big forget the 5k everyone was dreaming of we hit 8,932ped. The hunt carried on for another hour after that.

The next day we started in hell. Shooting demon hackers. THen move onto smaller pop dragons, then Elvis Dragons and then lemmy's Dragons.

On the Sunday there was an event going on with 30 people on the Rock shooting King Kong. and King kong fell although the most he fell for was 1,300ped split between 30 players. We also kill the THING and Trojan Kongs and Zombie Kongs. Then we flew back to Calypso.

In December we are looking at going to Cyrene. And in 2024 we are having a recruitment drive.

hof Entropia 18112023.jpg

MadJack

January 2024

We had lovely time in December on Cyrene shooting Tide CLaws and the like.

On Saturday 27th JAnuary we will be on Calypso to shoot Proterons.

In March we are going to the St. PAtrick's Day event on Monria.

All the Best

MadJack

MadJack

March 2024

In January one of our members hit a 10k hof on a Feffox young.

We had a great time shooting Proterons and Mulmum looter elite like there was no tomorrow. Even though some of our biggest members were not there.

In February we did the Shub suit and spineon Desc-9. Just doing the spine took us 8 hours straight. We were greatly helped doing the spine by Gatekeeper and Immortal and I like to publicly thank them for this. We also hit two 1 k hofs doing the shub spine.

In March we are going to the st. PAtrick Day event on Monria. We already have 9 yeses and 9 maybes so are likely to split into two teams. The St. Patrick's day event is on Saturday 16th-Sunday 17th March we are palnning to do a tp run late on Friday 15th.

Since the start of the year 11 players have joined us and stayed with us.

We now have 24 members with over 150hp.

We now have a member with a privateer and a shop.

Due to the change in UI interface I can only message 6 at a time instead of 18 members. Society messages use to take me 1 hour but now I'd have to do 41 messages!! I put in a support message about this to Mindark but they closed my case without fixing the problem.

Therefore do not panic if you have not received a message from me we are still doing a lot as a society.

All the Best

MadJack

Top Bottom