Locating the birds nests

Liu

Hey there,

I just finished the mission where you have to locate 5 nests and got back to the NPC, he told me "here is your reward", but I've received nothing.

Did the same happen to others as well ?

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Hey there,

I just finished the mission where you have to locate 5 nests and got back to the NPC, he told me "here is your reward", but I've received nothing.

Did the NPC give you get a new mission to continue the chain?

I don't recall the specifics of that mission reward, but two thoughts come to mind. 1) Did you get a skill gain as a reward? 2) Sometimes when items are added to your inventory they will be way down in the window, so you have to scroll down to see the item.

Cheers,
Miles

Blackfist696

Just finish too the quest "Sunny Side Up" and didn't receave any rewards like skills or items (look to the end of each windows of my inventory). seem to be a bug

Last edited:

Blackfist696

Hey there,

Just finish too the quest "Sunny Side Up", and didn't receave any rewards, like skills or items (look to the end of each windows from my inventory to be sur) seem to be a bug or at least, a mistake.

mission toulan.jpg

Last edited:

Steveyneo

Just to confirm that this mission (Sunny Side Up) is still not being rewarded on completion when you return to Jabaly.

Hoping it gets a fix for future players :)

Top Bottom