MindStar9 | 81K+ Crafting ATH 10 yrs Ago | DME's Original Avatar

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have my 13 yr PE/EU anniversary coming up on Monday, April 2nd, and 10 yrs ago on that date I got a crafting ATH. There was talk about it in Monria chat today, along with some questions, so thought I would post the screenshot.

MindStar9 is my original avatar and she is on ice right now in a cryogenic state while I'm in this official position with Monria, but she'll be freezing her ass off for a long time because I'm here to stay. :D

I'm going to put together a thread to post on Monday the 2nd to chronicle and celebrate the 13 years of my amazing journey in this incredible universe of ours. :)

MS9-CraftingATH-040208.jpg

MS9-CraftingATH-HoF-List-040208.jpg

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
wow You still have the same look bar the hair :)
I remember that style on you, and I remember all the fun outings you'd arrange...:ecstatic it was always going to be a fantastic outing if you were going to be there.

:jumpclap:jumpclapWe are so lucky that you're on the moon :jumpclap:jumpclap

We love you DM :rockinmoon:purplebutterfly:purpleheart

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you Kendra, that means SO much to me, and you know I love you guys (Ant, you, Pusher) as family, because you guys have always treated me like family over the years. There's NO way I would have said no to Ant's invitation to join the Monria Team ... I'm going the distance with you guys.

:purpleheart

Top Bottom