MINI SAGE III Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza Monria 23rd of October 2021

Arkadian

Sign ups will be closed on 22nd October at 10:00MA time (in little bit more than 13h). After signups are closed, each Team Captain will get a list of people assigned to him and each person will get a message who is their Captain with mini schedule.
For Warps, on Calypso, tomorow on 22nd October, meeting point will be at Camp Icarus beach near VTOL (Same VTOL you arrive with to Camp Icarus).
If anyone is on another planet, please respond to this message either in here, PM me on Discord or ingame, so i can gather people and pickup if necesary.

Looking forwards to see you all.

Arkadian

WHOEVER IS NOT WARPED, PLEASE MSG ME IN HERE OR INGAME EVEN IF ON THER PLANERS. i can organize warps tomorow

Nakor

Not sure if I can be there, but I wish you all a lot of fun!!!

And I will definitely check out some videos later

Arkadian

Aditional warps are arranged. Curent location are Calypso and Toulan. MSG ME INGAME to know the time.
Matthew Arkadian Binks

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hello everyone :D

The Minisage on Monria the 23rd Oct Edition has been concluded!

What an evening it was for the Sweat And Giveaway Extravaganza in its miniform :D
Followed by Bonnie's Epic Boss Waves Event in collaboration with The Virtualsense Team and MA.

This is how the game should be played! Cooperation along all lines, helping eachother out and TeamWork at its finest :D
I always envisioned the game to be a lot more enjoyable if we can play it as a community together. And these events always reinforce that vision and justify all the effort of the people involved.

I would like to Congratulate ALL winners, Thank all Team captains and my Complete Crew for making this possible.
Further I would like to thank our Administrator for the Event: Arkadian for going above and beyond and ensuring everything went as smooth as possible, Bettley for the EPIC Video he is going to make, GCE, Avy, Maya and Gatekeeper for Captaining and Gatekeeper specifically for being a Captain at the last moment because one of my crew members, Timelord, was unfortunately recovering IRL. Though Timelord despite this still managed to make an entrance and support the event :D Blobby for taming all the Goblins (I hear he speaks Goblinese now!)

To all my sponsors: THE Larry, MrsPudding, theHood (anomynous lol), The MSB Community and its leader/Sponsor Doomgaze, KD, Dewey!, The Crew And so many other people!
Please dont feel left out if I forgot to mention you: I want to thank everyone!

Of course my Streaming partner for each event: Princess Bonnie and JBK :D And thank you for all your support behind the streams always having our backs.

An apology for the warping mishaps .... That one was on me :D

Looking forward to the December edition which will be on..... The New frontier: Toulan :D

Kind regards,

Wrench & Crew

P.S.

Feel free to post here if you won a prize and wat it was because I got my notes scrambled lol :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom