Mining around Toulan

FireFist

Thanks for that, FireFist! If I'm following your spreadsheets correctly, that looks like F-105 might be the best all around finder in terms of being unlimited and for searching around most Toulan specific resources' average search depth.

I haven't mined much in a very long time, but I've found this thread super useful. Thanks everyone!
Well the avg mined claim could be sort of artificially designed to appear that way since a lot of miners/big time miners already use deeper finders like the f-105 or like heidi said the DSEC L30. So, going off what the majority use its going to appear that the F-105 is best for ppl the reason I highlighted in red was the avg minimum depth was more important to me in this case because the avg ore/enmatter in Toulan can be found with almost any finder and I thought that was important for newer or even older players. Now if you want those deeper ores/enmatter then yes you're right. I just felt like even if you're a new player using the TT finder you have a chance though some of them hold larger tt values so, might be a lower chance but, its still there. Because Toulan is one of the Planets with the most lower minimums which i found nice to know as a new player. Obviously at the end of the day it was to be helpful for everyone and im glad I was able to help :D

FireFist

Hey Fire, if your looking into what finders to use Stirge has looked into it a little whit these nice video's. Might be worth a looksy. ;)

Only Toulan related.
yea he talks about the f-101 which is my point you dont really need the deep finders for much of Toulan which i feel is how i created my attachments in this thread. that obviously everyone has their own way of doing things like much of everything in the game but, I thought it would be useful to know Toulan is more unique in itself where much of the loot isnt deep

Heidi Stassinopolis

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
yea he talks about the f-101 which is my point you dont really need the deep finders for much of Toulan which i feel is how i created my attachments in this thread. that obviously everyone has their own way of doing things like much of everything in the game but, I thought it would be useful to know Toulan is more unique in itself where much of the loot isnt deep
I'm beginning to suspect its just at all levels rather than not deep specifically.

I have some tiered up finders I'll do a comparison set of runs when I get back to Toulan to test the theory, and see if addind depth enhancers makes any difference

Top Bottom