Mirath Fatal Shot (L)

Oleg

Congratulations to everyone who looted this super-rare item today!

Devs please fix this asap, this item clearly doesn't belong on the rare item list and it's extremely annoying having them spam the chat and HoF list making it difficult to see actual rare items that are dropping.

First post here btw, so hello Toulan :)

Nikopol

Congratulations to everyone who looted this super-rare item today!

Devs please fix this asap, this item clearly doesn't belong on the rare item list and it's extremely annoying having them spam the chat and HoF list making it difficult to see actual rare items that are dropping.

First post here btw, so hello Toulan :)

Well whats the item? what does it do?

Sorry i havent been online most day so i dont know, but maybe the item is uber awesome and DO belong to rare items.

Cheers

Oleg

Well whats the item? what does it do?

Sorry i havent been online most day so i dont know, but maybe the item is uber awesome and DO belong to rare items.

Cheers

It's a 9 PED (L) gun that does 19 damage and sells for 120%, though if it continues to drop as rarely as it has today I'm sure this will fall to under 110%.

Agis

the eco on this weapon is amazing, a noobs dream rifle (according to Pre VU data) some have changed after i noticed (rebalancing)

just like the tt fap on toulan (not tradable though)

Sunsout Gunsout

the eco on this weapon is amazing, a noobs dream rifle (according to Pre VU data) some have changed after i noticed (rebalancing)

just like the tt fap on toulan (not tradable though)

Yeah, it is like a L Terminator, with great eco....but different...

Anyhow, since Oleg was so upset, by this obviously innocent mistake that will soon be fixed, I decided to go spam some. What a mistake that was! I spent the last 2 hours accepting friend requests explaining to people its just a mislabelled noob gun :)

but now i cant leave cuz i had like 4 gloabls in like 25 kills, and I want to finish the 100 kills mission :(

Kitch

don't think it is supposed to be classed as rare, its a nice noob sniper rifle (L) definitely not a prized rare item

Top Bottom