Monria | 12 Hr Solo/Team Hunting & Mining Event | One Cult Rules Monria

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... I added the registered teams to the bottom of the first post.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Is there a "Guess the number of Globals" contest this time?

I wasn't going to add it this time because there's no push to get to the 1k bounty anymore, but also, the mob of choice this time is the Cultists, and generally, the Cultists don't global like the Yogs do.

However, after a brief minute of serious thinking, I decided to add this feature back into the event just for the pure curiosity of wanting to know how we do with the Cultists. I also didn't want to hear any more whining from Gunner. :p

As usual, we are up against the Summer Mayhem event on Calypso, so we'll just have to see how everything turns out.

I added the information about guessing the total globals/hofs prize in the first post, so make sure that you guys get your guesses in before the start of the event tomorrow at 12:00 game time, because guesses after that won't count. :)

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Hey, where is the Monria "unexpected" attitude?... Doesn't anyone aim high anymore?..:p We won't start getting higher numbers until we expect it or since we are on Monria expect higher than what we expect....:jumpclap like I want at least 10 globals or hofs tomorrow but maybe I'll just one huge tower instead..:mnmdance....I'm ok with the latter, really I am...:laugh

Top Bottom